Gold/Trophy reset 2 times in two days?

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?
I reset yesterday except pvp but gold /trophy went 0/0 and today it all resets again to 0/0 and pvp reset finally

What are the steps to make it happen again?
N/A

Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!
NO

I posted yesterday that I reset a day earlier than normal and now I reset again. maybe this is nothing other than an annoyance. but I thought I would repost just in case.

There’s DEFINITELY a problem with resetting gold & trophy amounts every week for some players.

The issue involves different time zones causing an incorrect server reset for trophies/gold for some people. We’ve actually spent hours looking for this (over the last 6 months) but we have not been able to find the cause yet.

Since we’re about to start a major guild update anyway, including the code that handles the reset, we’ve stopped looking for the issue, and we beieve it will probably be fixed when we release 2.1.

That’s still at least 2 months away however, so I just have to apologize for the continued problem in the mean time.

5 Likes

Major guild update? Is that the 2.0 pvp update you are talking about?

No Guild Update is 2.1

I have 2 eyes, but I didn’t read that part I guess. My apologies. Have a great day.

Just to let everyone know that I have read this thread and this problem also affects Guild-Masters.

1 Like