What's that? The builds are submitted!

That’s why the last line is intentionally ambiguous :wink: the “it” could be referring to the whining, or the fact that there is no whining :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

How we miss @Zelfore’s little stories/poems…

1 Like

Ode to @Sirrian @Nimhain

No poetry cause for interns, I beg you.

Red green yellow blue
Build my team and i hope to
Defeat the meta

Ooh! I got another one! And it’s got spoilers!

patch three point one notes
the killer new feature is –

oops, haiku’s too short

6 Likes

Please tell me that dungeons are repeatable??? Also HYPED TO THE 9 FOR THE UPDATE ON CONSOLE!!! <3 Thank you SaltyHandy? (Since people seeeeeeeeeeeeem to lurv your hands so much xD) An I quote Tacet "That’s some good fingering the soul forge there giggly giggle laugh) lols.

SaltyHandy sounds, um, not PG-13. Because of all you hand people our latest office Ipad post is a little different than the others…

Also, to answer about dungeons, if you lose the fight you can try again. However, once all the fights for the day have been won you have to wait until the next dungeon fights become available.

7 Likes

The day after?

Or the day befor…

*mind blown!

C’mon Marty we gotta go back!

Back whete doc?

Back… To the future!

3 Likes

But did devs say that the dungeons would be daily? It could be hourly…

Or weekly… I dint see… Maybe monthly

<.< >.> :smiley:

5 Likes

Heh nobodu liked my back to thr futurr refrence huh lol

ty for the answer salty, any plan to add option in the future so we can try it again without rewards? i like the idea of perk and it would be nice to play it whenever you want even if there is no rewards, just for fun

3 Likes

Dont you already have Treasure Hunt?

Well you still win rewards in treasure hunt :stuck_out_tongue:

Edit: also, how can you compare TH with Dungeon? Lol it’s completely different

1 Like

It just was a round-about quick joke. You asked to play Dungeons without rewards, TH is close to no rewards as it is, and you can enjoy it right now. NOT intended for a serious comparison.

Perhaps there are tens of thousands that love rewards from TH, and aren’t of the forums, global chat, or the clubs, and Play it all day

I really like TH when i don’t see it in daily task or challenges :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No you didn’t actually and a few other people thought so as well. That’s exactly what I mean, no apology, you just assumed that you were right, when in fact you weren’t and just made yourself look even more of a tool. Oh, I’m not been rude like you, I’m actually stating a fact.
Anyway, my question is this… What if all the companies apart from MS approve the update?

1 Like

MS rule bro :slight_smile: