What's that? The builds are submitted!

What annoys me is ps4 players every update have to wait on ms and then you get it first :rofl:

4 Likes

Bill gates rule :slight_smile:

Hi,

maybe i am blind but when entering PVP there are 3 opponents to choose
from.
I don’t see any possibility to choose between ranked and casual.

I play a PVP match and when i win i get some glory, money and my rank rises
until i reach champion rank.

Still don’t know what you are talking about.

cheers
Mario

-----Original-Nachricht-----

Its the second tab along the bottom from the left Mario.

1 Like

I don’t think there is a need to keep releasing achievements with each small update… but, if you do then can they finish on a tidy value? the latest 3 should be worth a total of 65 for a total of 1500.

Never understood the arbitrary values.

2 Likes

I was an Xbox die hard but went ps4 this gen. I much prefer trophies as an in game award. I’ve never understood the numerical value, there’s just no consistency. I was hoping for a trophy for getting a map after the game ends or something a bit different. I thought the last ones were very poor unfortunately

@Saltypatra Can you confirm that my issue with having no access to the settings since the last update is fixed with the this one?

yes, i never use it, only real battles. so i forgot about casual.

thanks anyway
Mario

-----Original-Nachricht-----

1 Like

Good news everyone!!! Microsoft will be able to check the 3.1 update

As soon as he will be done with his siesta :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Nothing to be concerned about at all, Microsoft has a 5 day minimum review process on all TU. IF it was submitted on Sunday they should hear back at the earliest this Friday. Then 0 to a few days to deploy.

The fact that there is no news: is good news! If MS finds something they will fail the TU, and the developers will have to fix the issue and resubmit (starting the process again).

Now IF the developers followed the usual console MO they submitted the TU a few days before they posted that info in the forum. Moving up the timetable…

2 Likes

Just to make sure i was talking about the dog, not the mexican guy :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m pretty sure he’s asian…

3 Likes

@Saltypatra @GoldPhoenix0 any updates on the approval status?

1 Like

U didnt see it? Salty posted 10 minutes ago! Updates go out in an hour!

That’s funny, I didn’t see it either. Do you want to post a link to that? :smirk:

1 Like

Gladly! Just as soon as i can fugure out how to link to my imagination :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Anyway i don’t think they will release the update as soon they got the approvment, last update we had to wait couple days before they release it

Hi Everyone,

A quick update for you…

1. Mobile/PC update is all approved and happening tomorrow (scheduled bout 23 hours after this post)
  2. Console Update looks to be approved and is booked to happen in 7 days’ time.

Cheers!

57 Likes

Fantastic news.
Thank you!

All aboard the hype train!

3 Likes