What's in the console Event Pack for this week? (update this please)

@lyya’s database is for the most part accurate to the Console’s version since the Console developers try to keep up-to-date with balance and Troop changes.

In general, we’re a max of about 3-4 weeks behind in terms of balance changes. Which is to say each month when we push out a patch, we’re caught up. But any balance changes made between patches have to wait for our (less frequent) patches.

It appears that the event has surfaced today on consoles:

Giant Spider (from Zhul’Kari)
2 Event Keys
200 Souls
2500 gold
2x Arcane Swamp Traitstones
4x Minor Nature Traitstones
Cost: 300

Giant Spider: Spell is “Swarm” (13 Green/Blue) Transform a selected Mana color to Purple. Summon a level [magic] Spider Swarm.

1 Like

Giant Spider… Eh half of the combo. Not bad. Still waiting for Gob-chomper.

Although if it’s showing up today instead of tomorrow, does that mean the reset will happen tomorrow instead of Tuesday?

Interesting. I’m in the NA Eastern Time zone, and I just bought a Fenrir pack using glory. The PvP countdown timer says the Howling event will end in 1 day, 16 hours, and 20 minutes from now.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Australasian players were able to see next week’s bundles already, but I think technically it’s still too early even for Europeans to see the changeover?

Yeah I looked too and didn’t see it. Usually it comes up after midnight local time. It could have been a glitch, showing the next event early as I’ve seen that happen before too.

I am in the midwest Central Time Zone, and it was available all Sunday morning and afternoon. By Sunday evening, it was back to Maugrim Woods. I noted it was available of two different accounts.

So now at least you have an idea of what will be available following the event change-over.

Hopefully, though the developers could change their minds because of the leak.

The new kingdom “Wild Plains” has been released this week on console. The event pack for Wild Plains contains the epic troop Skeleros (red/purple), who doubles the number of Skulls in the playfield. The OP has been updated with the appropriate details.

All troops available in the Wild Plains kingdom:

Hydra (legendary)
Skeleros (epic)
Sunweaver (epic)
Wild Fang (epic… not yet released)
Gorgon (ultra rare)
Gnoll (rare)
Soothsayer (rare)
Tauros (common)