What is your most least favorite/most annoying troop?

Which troops do you dislike or that downright annoy you…not only if they’re under/overpowered…Also if the voice-over/art annoy you as well

I’ll go first

1. Mad Prophet - is he a male with a woman’s voice or is she the first bearded lady? because the pic clearly shows male and the voice-over is without a doubt female.

2. Fenrir - the whole “Fresh Meat” thing annoys me…not because of what he says…it makes sense…but the voice he was given.

3. Tau - I am more confused that annoyed here…in the story he sounds like a complete idiot in text tau this…tau that…he never uses I or Me…BUT when you cast his spell he sounds completely normal…no backwards barbarian grammar…he’s down right eloquent.

lets hear yours.

2 Likes

Famine. Not only can he one shot but he drains everyone. Normally after the first Famine cast I just retreat because it would still be pretty easy to win but it would take far too long.

I’m wondering if I should throw the inevitable responses that are coming a bone, or if I should let this thread drag on and on until they finally arrive.

6 Likes

@Lyya *facepalm

Yeah. That one and its red little buddies. Nope nope nope nope …

Of course everything else run with those are jerk troops too.

Psion… Whenever I am sleepy and plays with a Gorgotha team I forget that Psion steals my first troops mana upon skull damage. So annoying… :disappointed_relieved:

Any troop that does something and you can’t tell what it did (Mongo for example) Brian is another example

1 Like

I for one LOVE bone dragon, I never use him for defense,just invade

Spirit Fox. I hate it with all my heart and usually skip PVP battles with it on the defence.

Everything that steals mana and is empowered/fast should be banned, killed with fire and buried 6 feet under.

5 Likes

don’t forget you can’t target it for it is stealthy.

2 Likes

Favorite: Gorgotha - The fact that he automatically refills himself 95% of the time is makes him perfect for pretty much any team.

Weird: Apothecary - What is the squeak sound she makes, supposed to be?

Worst: Famine - Almost every match I’ve ever played against this troop, the AI magically cascades until he’s full. I don’t even bother anymore.

weak units dont annoy me, sometimes i even like to fight against them :stuck_out_tongue:
i also like to fight against rng units as they bring something new (surprising) to a stagnant gameplay

perhaps if you rephrased your question to: "what troops you dislike/get annoyed to use in your team? "

• you would get more satisfying answer but for now the units that i dislike and get annoyed by are those that reduce my fun the most - meaning some most annoying troops in pvp defense.

my list from most hated as 1st:

1. EK 2.Famine 3.bone & manticore

Already been mentioned, but Spirit Fox. I simply refuse to enter a PvP battle against it. Much rather refresh and find a new battle not designed to annoyed me and prolong the battle.

Traits - Stealthy and Empowered. No thank you.
Spell - True damage, mana drain and board control. Stop, it hurts.
And to top it off it has a low mana cost which it usual gets back after it casts. Ready to drain you again and repeat the process.

Bone Dragon has nothing on that vermin.

4 Likes

1 Like