What is your Favored Troop (As shown in the PvP Overall stats)?

Just curious what everyone’s Favored Troop are according to the server stats.
Mine is Mercy.
Apparently because I build many of my teams around her instant, empowered mana trait.

1 Like

Queen Mab.

3 Likes

Nope, just a fart.

3 Likes

2 Likes

EK, hands down.

I think I was confused last night, mine has always been Bat :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Started off as Mercy, then I had a fling with Valkyrie. Now I’m back to Mercy again.

I am a simple woman. I see a converter, I upvote.

2 Likes

Mine is Archon Statue

He is my brick with a punch. Has been my Front 1st troop since week 2 after I found Fortress Wall had no punch. Fully traited he can take a serious pounding and wallops back with skulls with a heavy 17 attack and when you go up again Undead he just takes them out in one punch most of the time. (And he is one away from Mythic for ascending :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Still Mab, though I haven’t used her much lately.

2 Likes

Would probably be the new Mythic if I had him, or any of the other wolves if they were strong enough. So Crimson Bat it is.

4 Likes

The Dragon Soul. Only because I got it before Sylvanimora.

2 Likes

Mine appears to be Mab, which I’m sure is wrong… I wonder how long it takes to update…

Based on teams I’ve been using in recent months, I’d expect it to be Dragon Soul…

1 Like

Valkyrie :pensive:

1 Like

Flesh golem is life and love, also like lava ele alot and am going to like tge silent one when im done traiting him and comboing him with ww and bd.

1 Like

Soothsayer. When I’m trying to take down you giants with your fully ascended and traited troops, a couple rounds of Soothsayer buffing magic, collecting mana, and taking out excess skull matches really helps.

2 Likes

Valkyrie. I guess because for every blue troop I have, I have Valk for generating blue.

1 Like

Ragnagord is mine. :wink:

2 Likes

Queen Mab, got her fully traited in mobile too :heart_eyes:
My endgame is on xbox so I was happy to pull mab early on.

1 Like

Game of Thrones Spoiler: That was the most hurtful thing in the series, the best actor died early on. I am just 3 seasons in. Don’t tell me anything unspoiled.

I don’t even watch said series or know anything about it, so you’re safe with me.

1 Like

Great topic, Sidousai. :slight_smile: I think BD or Mab will win it. :slight_smile: