What is your favorite troop?

Infernus.

If I make a team and don’t include Infernus I must have a specific temp goal in mind.

1 Like

Magnus - I really like the artwork;
Great Maw - anything that references Dune…

1 Like

1 Artema. My wifu. Absolutely love her. Best troop ever. Hard to describe why Artema. Just love her. Love her atr, her spell, her trails.
2 Sekhma. Hab a lot of good time spended playing her. This cat can beat almost everything. Still think her spell is the most powerful in game. Ye fuck you Ubastet.
3 Tyri. This one tricky. Easy to play, hard to master. REALY hard. Team building, timing, extra turns. But enjoyable us fuck. And she attractive in story mode. At the end Liang suppose to be a better Tyri, but no.
4 Tesla. She kind of unique troop. 10 out ot 10 art.
5 Visk. Noble dragon knight, who defeat a god. cool guy.
6 Dark priestess. Two edged sword. But what a sword.
7 Yao Guai/Suna two best solo carrry.

1 Like

I have a fondness for the plus-sized, so I’ll go with Hyndla Frostcrown. Her traits add to the predilection. :wink:

Of all the troop artwork, Green Seer’s is the most appealing. I’m partial to Templar, too, and I imagine that they both get together and generate a bunch of :gem_green: for all their little Goblins. :slightly_smiling_face:

But, favorite?

Obviously, it’s The Dragon So… Artema. It’s Artema.

1 Like

@TheDragonSeoul and @Lafella, artema is also a top favorite if mine (she’s an exploder as well as great all around).

@Dust_Angel, I really like Magnus’ art too. If I’m going off cool design, he may have made it in my top 5.

Salamander - the OG burninator. :fire:

2 Likes

The Wild Queen - unpredictable and dangerous, just the way she oughta be!

2 Likes