Whats your favorite troop card and why?

I don’t mean favorite troop to use I’m talking about your favorite troop card. Mine is dark monolith because he is so demonic and evil!

1 Like

Tau.

#MakeTauGreatAgain

3 Likes

Wild Fang.

4 Likes

Roc because it looks like he just ate a really bright flashlight

3 Likes

I also like troops with unique sound bits, like Mab (frozen wind, hear my call!), Keeper of Souls (Rise from the dead my minions) or Elspeth (ugh, get away)

4 Likes
Favorite Rakshas

Favorite Stryx

Favorite Dragons

6 Likes

My favorite card art is Desdaemona. I love this style.

6 Likes

Pride Hunter, Claw Dancer, Shadow-Hunter, Sabertooth Lion and of course Ubastet.

4 Likes

So many cool answers!

Salamander. Old school burnination.

2 Likes

Frost Archer :laughing:

2 Likes

3 Likes

Easy for me, I have to go with Freya. Love everything about her art. Sadly her spell sucks.

I have a few.

1. Death. This reason is, because I’ve always loved things like the Grim Reaper and the four horsemen. So, to have them in a game like this is awesome.

2. Vampire Lord. The reason is I love Vampires and all that stuff, and as a troop, I really loved him. I get him in my very early days of this game (like, Level 20). I loved him so much that I actually build 3 teams around him (I even still have them in my slots).

3. The Dragon Soul. I absolutely love dragons. Having a whole kingdom about them is really awesome, but D. Soul is my favorite, among them.

4. Kraken. I really like him, not as a troop, but as a concept. I really love the whole Pirate/Blackhawk kingdom, and having a troop like Kraken really brings that idea together.

5. The Seven Deadly Sin. This, is just awesome. A whole kingdom based around these guys is just amazing. My favorite idea of them is actually from Fullmetal Alchemist, but I think Gems does great with them, as well.

Ragnagord. Ragnagord is also my second favorite. He will destroy your soul with the power of Christmas.

1 Like

wow, I think Ragnagord have a bigger biceps than @AlphaNate :rofl:

1 Like

I forgot I loved these two as well:

2 Likes

This Venoxia is also one of my fav, its just so well made.

2 Likes

Big fan of this guy for promoting a realistic body image and apparel. If he was holding an e-cig and a tumbler of whisky it’d be like looking in a mirror :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

2 Likes