Whats your favorite troop card and why?

Favourite troop?

I’d have to go with Tyri. I used her so much in the early game and she was one of the first epic troops I fully traited way before I cared as much about what I should trait! :rofl: not that it matters now I have everything. Well almost everything. Looking at you, Famine!

That fox archer is awesome. Now I have to check my inventory and see if I have him. I hope so or I’m going to spend days trying to track him down lol

He is so adorable! He’s called Crimson Arrow.

This is going to turn into a Pokémon obsession. I can already feel it starting. How many other foxes are there? No don’t tell me lol

1 Like

A fox enthusiast? I have mixed mischievous feelings to comment about one particular fox in this game… But for now i’ll just leave this nice gif here.

2 Likes

Divinia and King Bloodhammer: Art looks amazing, very good cards in general, and have their own meta teams, oh yeah and Megavore :grin:

download

Black Beast, as a troop that can use a strategy that breaks the mold and still be somewhat effective (and deceptively strong).

2 Likes

Sylvanimora because, well just look at it.

2 Likes

My favorite is Mongo hands down. Nothing like Chaos in card form. I mean LOOK at Mongo’s skill