What is your favourite troop, and why?

Rock Worm.

Dealing good damage while being a creator at the same time.

Jarl Firemantle.

He is a freaking Fire Giant! He has a fantastic art and flavor text with a great pun. And his maniacal laughter when he activates his spell fits all of it perfectly.

Shadow-Hunter
Because she’s a cat, and i like cats

1 Like

Skeleton , because I like undead and love playing aggressive.

Avina. True shot, agile, and triple damage to undead. What’s not to like?

Green Slime. It is such a great card! And a perfect fit in any purple team.

Druid. His spell has nice damage output, and I like his art.

Just got him to mythic today. Now I love him even more.

Soothsayer. I’ve loved this card from the moment I saw it, and I always try to fit him in my line-ups, one way or another. So cheap, so useful, plus he looks super cool. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Atlanta… Always was and always will be… For her… Style…

2 Likes

Emperina. Her spell is the closest thing there is to a proper Resurrection effect in this game, as well as one of the strongest buffs around. Nothing beats the feeling I get when she makes my 1-HP team leader come back to full life, and then some!

She didn’t receive great traits (that’s understatement, her traits are very close to useless, actually), and she’s primarily a support in most line-ups, but I don’t care. I still love her to bits.

In the Arena pool, I have similar feelings for the post-1.0.8 Dryad, aka the mini-Emperina. =)

As for PVP, there’s one troop I have my eyes on and which should get amazing and wreck the current meta if I can only give him his third trait before 2020. But no luck this far. I’m not telling who that is until I can make him a force to be reckoned with . ^^

1 Like

Yeah, I can’t wait to get Venomous onto my Poison Master either…

3 Likes

At the moment Orion, the underrated hunter.

Salamander. Original Burninator.

rock worm,reminds me of the movie tremors xD

Shadow Dragon.

Biased by the fact I got 2 Shadows dragons at the start of the game, 1 from my 8th iron key and another at my 11th.

With what we have on console my current favourite is Gorgotha. Hands down the best Mana generator I have.

Brian.

Even though magic is irrelevant nowadays.

Behemoth, cause it was my first legendary from an iron key at around lvl 50 - used him in every line-up up until 1.07. Sadly no more use now. Ah, nostalgia.