What is the most powerful Valk team?

Thank you!

What do you mean by “powerful” exactly?

Good question, it means dealing good damage in little time.

The most powerful Valk team has Jarl in it.

Are you sure about that?

My favorite Valk team is
Herdmaster
Valkyrie
Alchemist
Druid (main DPS)

I have heard this team is decent as well, but never experimented with it.
Valk
Druid
Druid
Druid

2 Likes

hmm, interesting. :slight_smile:

My tank team has Valkyrie in it and it is a popular one many people on the forum have suggested.

Treant / Valk / Alchemist / Banshee

I think I’m running a red / yellow banner if I remember right. All mythic and fully traited.

3 Likes

Have you ever tried Alchemist-Banshee-Valk. combo? It may not look like much, but has always been very good in getting extra turns, Banshee after last changes hits pretty hard and if you use the right troop in the first slot it can be quite fast. My favourite recently is Anointed One - I praised that team highly on our guild forum a week or 3 ago :slight_smile:. Treant is also good, although for me Anointed plays better, even though Treant seems to give better mana coverage (seems - as Anointed needs green too).

The Team I used from levels 1-70 was;

Shadow-Hunter
Behemoth
Valkyrie
Druid

using Adana’s banner

Shadow-Hunter is squishy but he become useless once the enemy Team gets damaged enough. Then Behemoth tanks while you clean up using his and Druid’s Spells. Valkyrie keeps everyone charged.

There are better Teams out there but this had a very high rate of success even in PvP because of it’s random ability to wipe out an enemy Team in a move or two with lucky drops.

2 Likes

I have tried the team you 2nd there. It is really fun to play with!!! :slight_smile:

My personal favorite is:
Anointed One***
Mercy***
Sheggra*
Valkyrie***

It doesn’t sound like much until you try it, but it has amazing board control and A1 and Mercy both keep A1 alive. I do have a Sheggra that makes 12 gems even without Mercy buffing Magic, though.

1 Like

I use

Venoxia
Alchemist
Banshee
Valkyrie

The Alch, Banshee, Valk combo can chain extra turns almost indefinitely, with Venoxia and Banshee regularly dealing damage.

Venoxia can really be any troop with survivability and skull damage that doesn’t use yellow, black, or red mana. I like Venoxia because his spell can also chain together additional extra turns in the rare occasion that the rest of the team misses a match 4.

1 Like

Windigo24m
I use

Venoxia
Alchemist
Banshee
Valkyrie

The Alch, Banshee, Valk combo can chain extra turns almost indefinitely, with Venoxia and Banshee regularly dealing damage.

Venoxia can really be any troop with survivability and skull damage that doesn’t use yellow, black, or red mana. I like Venoxia because his spell can also chain together additional extra turns in the rare occasion that the rest of the team misses a match 4.

Venoxia is one of the few legendaries that still eludes me :frowning:. That said, have you compared that team to the speed of a druid/valk based team? I think the druid team might just outspeed it, but the banshee is better for triggering valk a number of times.

Replacing Venoxia with Druid, or someone else with Druid? That seems fairly decent, but with the current team once I get Alchemist powered up I rarely give another turn to the enemy. With Druid in there if I ever trigger the Druid spell then I am guaranteed to give up the turn.

Another strong team is the on from tacet

1xSoothsayer
1xValk
2xCrimson Bat

double blue banner

I currently use

Knight Coronet ***
Frost Giant *
Boar Rider *
Valk ***

all mythic, works quite well.

I use:

Knight Coronet ***
Valk ***
Rowanne ***
Prismatic Orb (Knight)

Try:

Valkyrie, Keeper of Souls, Giant Spider, Hero (Knight) + Giantslayer. A murderous team doing great work for me at the moment. Picking up lots of Gold, Souls, Keys and Maps.

1 Like

@Tacet posted this reply with slightly different traits to the Abhorath teams question.

Abhorath **
Green Slime *
Valkyrie ***
Keeper of Souls ***
Red/Yellow

I have been using it ever since and loving it, Can keep my tank healthy and when ready easy to control the rotation of skulls to crush even the most stoneskinned/armored troop. Also it is still strong even when losing Abhorath and the fact that I have KoS with the wasted 3rd trait can even spawn a low level meat shield now and then,

EDIT: Oh and even with non soul armor can still easily rack up 60 souls a fight.