What is going on here?

I think any real eruptions you see are because things have been simmering for a while. Just look at how the things have gone down in response to the 1 troop defense then gem creation algorithm. It’s not just this one thing though for some this is the last thing that induced the rage.

I know I’ve deleted many posts of late just because ranting beyond what I said would just escalate things more or make it sound like I’m whining. Plus some of it would have just sounded like I was taking personal shots so Abandon Post for the win. Publically anyway.

I have my opinions and actions and plan on acting upon them within the confines of how it can and will relate to others. And that’s all I have.

3 Likes

Fair enough. When I said above that I didn’t agree with everything they do, those examples were top of mind. Personally, I wish they would slow down, get things right the first time, make good fixes not quick fixes, etc., instead of letting ambition outstrip ability. But constantly harping on their mistakes and demanding perfection doesn’t help anything.

1 Like

Well it wasn’t really in response to that. You posted that while still I was still typing. But I’m not disagreeing with you either. :slight_smile:

Just re-read my last comment and I didn’t mean to imply that you were “harping on mistakes or demanding perfection”. That was more of a general comment about the tone on the forums sometimes. You could certainly read my comment that way, but I almost universally find you to be a positive and helpful influence around here.

1 Like

The real problem I see is that ppl want it all now. I see the same stuff on every forum it might help cut down on threads of that type if the devs have a voting poll folled by reason for choice each week asking questions about the content and game play on the games because only 10% visit the forums and usually only for two reasons. 1. Upset 2. New Idea for game

Hey everyone, I’m in the process of combing through the 500+ Guild Wars Scoring thread, so please bear with me. It seems that while we were asleep a lot of things got a little heated.

5 Likes

Thanks for all you do @Saltypatra!

1 Like

So much anger on this forum sometimes from the minority. First world problems huh?

3 Likes

People are already complaining about scoring lol! Wow just wow!