What is going on here?

So apparently it is perfectly fine for people to call names and make call-out posts and use swear words… But posting a few pics that are as tame as it gets… Thats what derails a thread? This is getting absolutely ridiculous now. And it seems that the decisions on what gets flagged and who the community guidelines apply to always seems one sided. So in closing i am glad that some people are more important than others…

Vangor out

4 Likes

I must admit that I know it was a little heated in the GW thread and that was one of the reason why I took some Jamies Mythbusters and Scatman John pic/memes there to cool it down a little, it was much needed. But in a world filled with so many serious people it looks like it was an epic fail. Lets follow the rules of the important ones.

2 Likes

The problem ia if i started namecalling and posting callouts and using bad words i would be banned faster than a battle vs. A single elspeth

3 Likes

I agree with you. Its strange.

2 Likes

The excessive outrage and crying seemed a bit much. Instead of people throwing a tantrum and quitting… give it a week and let the devs reevaluate the current system and attempt to fix it again.

3 Likes

Exactly, people are tired of these constant ourage, rants and crying all over the damn boards. And lets not talk about exaggeration…

6 Likes

I agree but thats not what caused the threadlock…

Ya know what? I am done. I have said it before but didnt really mean it. Now i do. So to all of you who want me gone, congratulations you got what you wanted.

I will continue to participate to the best of my ability with the beta but that will be the extent of my presence here amd once its done so am i

2 Likes

You go nowhere. Do not ever let the dark forces filled with negativity and seriousness win. :joy:

2 Likes

Sorry brudda but i cant do it anymore

2 Likes

Don’t get too upset about the threadlock. That wasn’t a conscious decision by anyone, but an automatic response from a forum software that the devs don’t have any control of. The thread will reopen in a couple hours and life will be back to normal.

4 Likes

Actually the one responsible took credit for it before publicly scolding eika for “derailing” the thread

2 Likes

So I got to start recruiting now then ?how long is the beta going to last?

2 Likes

Im not quitting GoW just the forums

I love GoW too much

3 Likes

All praise Jamie the Mythbusters! haha :joy:

3 Likes

Thats why i play on mobile console and beta… Just think how much of my day is occupied by GoW

3 Likes

I was never big on forums either, i’m just here to play the game and get some people In my guild when need be.
There’s more drama in here then there was in school.

6 Likes

haha, so many good sayings here today. :joy:

2 Likes

If vampires was after drama rather than blood, bloody magma, they would be FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!

I’m glad I was freaking working. Too busy for this bs lol. I went and reread itand I didn’t see what was so wrong.
Fast read. I’ll look again later.

At least one of Eika’s posts got hidden, which means more than one person was flagging posts. I don’t know how many it takes, but I’d assume at least 3. I like Eika, but I don’t object to those people flagging those posts, since they were genuinely in violation of community guidelines. If there was a human moderating that thread instead of Discobot, they would have given Eika a warning to cool it and that would have been the end of it.

6 Likes