What is cursed?

Platform, device version and operating system:
PC, Steam, Windows 10

Screenshot or image:

This happens every time when playing Delves or faction events, It says All future enemies gain cursed but it does not say what is ment by cursed.

Steps to make it happen again
Play Delves or faction event

They changed the name of cursed to accursed but probably forgot to change the text of that effect card.
And the trait is: All enemies lose 2 random Skill points.

1 Like
1 Like

We have a fix for this coming out in the next week or so.

1 Like

The next week or so???
That is a tat vague, no? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :thinking: :woozy_face:
Let us hope it doesn’t take as long as it did for taking out the 50 gems cost for changing the class…
Otherwise we will have to wait until 2020… :wink::pray: :rofl:

Hmmm … next week or so is now … 4 months?!

Hahahhaahahah
Sorry, but
Hahahahhahahhahahah

I did go and fix the text shortly making that post, and it was pushed out onto our live servers the following week.

I had a quick look today just to double check whether is had snuck back in, and it still looks correct on our side (I also know we uploaded new text and data to the servers for 4.3.5 Update).

If you are still seeing it then your game may not be updating the text correctly. You may need to quit the game fully and then load it up again. Otherwise uninstalling and reinstalling could also help (make sure to link your email to your account before doing so if applicable).

1 Like

I’m pretty sure mine says ‘Accursed’, these days, from memory. Can check a bit later.

Mmhm:

I don’t know if it matters that I’m a Switch player or not, but uninstall/reinstall is a tad more complicated there.

Hm, Switch probably doesn’t have Cursed (the status effect) yet, so perhaps the trait still has its old name.