Weekly Notes for Switch

Since Salty left the building we (Switchers) don’t get any information on weekly reset anymore. So we are missing which new troops exist, which new weapons got intruduced and - maybe most important - information on scoring in world event.
This is… suboptimal - expressed diplomatically. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
Might be I’m just blind… :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Hello!

The weekly posts are still being shared, Nintendo included, under Official news.

At the moment we are manually sharing them as we are still experiencing some issues with the automated cross-posting.

Just shared this week’s event - Arts & Crafts (Nintendo Switch).
For a more detailed breakdown of events that are running during the week, such as the Pet Rescue, Faction Rally and Hero Class event, head over to our Twitter or Facebook!

Jeto - Support Human :woman_mage:t2:

2 Likes

Ehmmm… the “crossposting-issue” is years-old and was resolved long ago - as far as I know. Might be not “resoved” but there was a workaround at least.
But as I see messages are posted now again. So I’m pacified. :kissing_heart:

Ehmmm… and: No. No Twitter, no Facebook. You are calling the game a “life service”. Which is - if you ask me - just marketing bull**** speech. But if you mean it serious: Don’t talk us to search neccessary information (which world event scoring IS) throughout the internet (or kinky excrescences of it).
Sad enough you don’t get the scoring information into your “life service” game itself. This would be the place where the info would belong to.

No offense here against your person, really. Thanx for your answer and that your posting the switch-info here in the forums now! :kissing_heart: