I look through “Order” filter and see this:
- Card Name (A-Z) - OK, clear enough
- Card Name (Z-A) - OK, clear, no questions
- Level - OK, it’s “tempering level”, which is equal to rarity for fully tempered weapons
- Upgradable - OK
- Amount - stop, what? Each weapon card is presented only once, totally useless option
- Rarity - OK, from Mythic to Common, all clear
- Attack - what does this mean? Some values from 7 to 0
- Life - again, what is this? Values are 6, 4, 2 and 0
- Defense - another puzzle, values are 10, 4, 2, and 0
- Magic - final mystery, values are 3, 2, 1 and 0 without evident connections to cards
I understand it was inherited from “Troops” tab filter, but why it was not reworked to be useful? From 10 options only 5 have sense.
On the other hand, I don’t see a useful option - “Mana Cost” order, where weapons would sort from “Dawnbringer” and “Cauldron” (20 mana) to “Sword of Heroes” and “Crude Club” (4 mana). And “Magic” could sort by “magic” number next to magic orb (under weapon picture).