We heard you like Gnomez?

I’m all for renaming them from Gnome to Troll. I’ve been hunting Pet Trolls all week, without any success for at least 1500 trophies now. I did encounter a few Treasure Trolls, who proceeded to laugh at me. I’m feeling trolled. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Is there from now on in this Event also a higher Chance for Pet Gnomes oder just the “Standard” Gnomes?

1 Like

Any chance of Cedric dropping loot in explore?

@Cyrup, @Saltypatra

Cedric shouldn’t be in explore??

Rarely, troops like Valraven and Cedric Sparklesack show up as random enemies in Explore. No loot though.

1 Like

I saw cedrik several time in explore but never valraven?

Yeah he appear sometime but only as normal troop (without gold bag)

I’ve had suspicions that any troop you own has a chance to show up in Explore (either that, or it’s a mighty big coincidence that the shiny new Mythic I unlocked or crafted just happens to suddenly show up now in Explore…) so I’m guessing anyone here who gets Valraven/Cedric in Explore already has them as a troop. (would like confirmation on this though)

4 Likes

l got valraven since he is out and never saw him in explore

I saw one earlier in Dhrak-Zum. Its really rare… or buggy from Raid/Invasion? With this game, I have no clue sometimes.

You’re actually correct. While you can fight a few non-owned mythics naturally if they are part of a storyline (Abynissia, for example, will show up in Blighted Lands since she is part of the Soul Forge unlock storyline) and there are a few odd incidences ever so often - I had Plague show up a few times without owning him, but it had been super-rarely - you basically “unlock” mythics for explore as you aquire them.

The reason why most people think only mythics are concerned when it’s actually all troops is because a lot of the less rare troops - including legendaries - are part of the storylines at some point. It’s only with new legendaries where you can notice it and a lot of people use event keys to get every new legendary at release anyway, so that it seems to automatically appear upon release in the game, even though it’s actually appearing because the player got it as a troop. But yes, your assumption is correct.

1 Like

Any ninja nerf done? Usually i see gnome 2-3x in a row during vault event and today i didin’t happened once also usually i get 10-15 vault key at this time ans only got 2 so far

1 Like

I’ve received 2 keys compared to my usual zero keys during vault weekends.
So no, I don’t think there was a nerf.

On gnome #3 since home from work. 2 pets & 1 treasure.

6 hours PVP - 1 Pet Gnome , 1 Regular Gnome.

???

Gnome-body said they like gnomes.

That’s why we slay them! They won’t be gnom-issed by anyone.

If only we knew where they lived. We could go into their Gn-homes and destroy every last one.

Alright, I’m done. Gnome-more puns from me.

1 Like

Stupid question but if you transform a gnome, does it count like an escape?

Im asking cause i played against 4 mush and 1 changed for treasure gnome and a mush transformed one of my troop but i didin’t want to lose my rewards so i didin’t try it lol

It works. We tested it on a pet Wednesday and still received the food.

On a pet gnome that is. I don’t know about the loot gnome.

1 Like

Nice… good way to make sure he doesn’t escape :slight_smile:

1 Like

I new title for this post: Gnome Sweet Gnome

1 Like