Warpriest class level not visible after unlocking Hierophant

Platform, device version and operating system:
Steam, Windows 7 x64

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
I did the quest to unlock Hierophant, raised it to level 20, unlocked its 3 traits. Now the last class in the list, Warpriest, does not have its class level displayed on the class selection tab, regardless of the context under which that tab is being viewed.

Restarting the game from scratch does restore the display. This suggests there is a bug in the class-unlock code, which should be addressed.

I would check this myself at the next class release, but that’s not my job. It’s also much easier to check, and can be done immediately, by a competent, in-house QA engineer.

1 Like

Turns out, other classes are also being affected. I’ve just gained my first Hierophant level, and this is what I see:

After assigning a first-level talent, the Hierophant level still doesn’t display.

1 Like

I have never seen this with the last class in the list but the new class level not being visable has been happening for months.

1 Like

Then I believe it should be on the Known Bugs List. Spoiler: it’s not.

1 Like

Yes, I also believe so. Lately, there’s been a lot of things that were left out and aren’t in the Known Bug List.

If this is the same issue it’s been happening since at least Febuary.

1 Like

That looks similar to the first part, yep.

1 Like

I knew I posted about this before. It’s definitely been around since Febuary.

1 Like

I had the same issue.
I fully traited and maxed the Hero Class Hierophant to Level 20.
The Warpriest Hero Class Champion Levels disappeared.

Restarting the game fixed this. Still, it’s an issue that shouldn’t be happening.
We can probably expect the same outcome for the next new Hero Class.