- Hierophant class’s core trait need some kind of buff
- Nah Hierophant is fine as it is
I dunno how often this kind of buff requests get acknowledged, but just gonna try since I really like the theme of the Hierophant class, but it is seriously way underpowered. I made a poll too to see if others agree with me.
Anyone played the game long enough should already realized that traits that trigger at the beginning of turn are not that good, since the battle would mostly be done in a few quick turns. Also a mere 25% chance for a RANDOM buff is way too RNG-based and definitely not something we can rely on, while Barrier is arguably the best positive buff among all so Sentinel’s trait is way more reliable (less RNG) & usable (Sentinel also have much better skills tree).
So here are few suggestions to make Hierophant’s core trait better, without altering the theme:
- Change it to give 1 random buff on 4-5 matches, this way if you manage to gain a few extra turns then you can possibly gain some useful buffs as well.
- or tone the numbers way higher, something like 75% chance to give 1 random positive buff to 2-4 allies.
- or make it do something extra & reliable: 50% chance to give 1 random positive buff + 40% mana to an ally.