Hierophant class buff?

Ok, lets go through the classes you mentioned:

Orbweaver, yes spiders are the main reason for that pairing, but it also requires a TALENT for it to work as well. Without that talent, the trait would be useless.

Sunspear with Pho. Any Fire class works. In fact when I run that class, Sunspear isnt used, Hierophant is.

Yao teams dont need Sunspear either tbh, and will work with others too, the goal is to fill Yao, is plenty of other ways besides a constant red storm that can do that.

Frostmage trait I forgot even froze people as a trait. Just checked and its the same 25% thats used here, where people are complaining about the % chance… Which is it, the % is good enough or not?

Dragonguard is used as a tank class? Who knew. I use it for triple fire damage tbh.

Warpriest is a class people use??

Sentinel is used as a tank class because of its Stone and Guardian talent trees.

You can call me “insolent plus ignorant” as much as you would like. It changes little that to a lot of people, the traits are meaningless when creating a team. You look for how the talents work for what you want to do and how it works with the team.

3 Likes

Sigh… once again, yes, you are outright ignorant and you further solidify it with your reply.

1. You just admittedly debunked your own logic of 99.9999% of trait does not matter by saying Orbweaver actually does matter :man_shrugging:, I dunno, unless your maths works differently than what’s in my world.

2. Regarding Sunspear, nobody said anything about any other class doesn’t work. BUT big part of the community protested regarding Sunspear’s trait change & it got reverted soon after. So yea maybe, you know, I’m just suggesting maybe your “a lot of people who find traits meaningless” are limited to those in your own world?

3. Stop twisting my word / meaning: I’ve never said TALENT does not matter or not required for a class to works well, I am only advocating BOTH the TALENT & the TRAITS should be meaningful & good. It’s the opposite of your one-sided logic.

4. Regarding Frostmage, perhaps you have no clue that chance to trigger on spell cast & on turn begin are 2 entirely different thing, one is definitely better than the other in term of probability but yea I understand that I shouldn’t expect someone who don’t read / care about traits to know.

5. Yea I bet every other players in this game play the game they same way like you and don’t use Warpriest, I know, “a lot of people” (see point 2).

6. Oh yea I think I found the positivity in your logic, so here’s a small request: Can you show me some screenshots of which you actually did not trait all the hero classes? That would make my day! Much appreciated.

7. Bonus point: Try to look outside your window & go to the Doomsayer’s thread, look at the comments & see if you can find clues regarding how a good trait can be meaningful & change a class (hint: something to do with 50% & mana)

Edited: Sorry I forgot to say thanks