(Fixed in 4.3.5) Plaguelord also has wrong Mastery

Platform, device version and operating system:
Steam, Windows 7 x64

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
For the third time running, a class has the wrong Mastery on launch. It’s supposed to be Blue, but it’s currently Green.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Every time you launch a new class, for some reason. It’s really quite frustrating when you keep getting the same thing wrong, over and over. Can’t you include checking this stuff in your pre-launch procedure?

Here’s the link to the previous class’s bug report: Warpriest has wrong Gem Mastery bonus

:frowning:

4 Likes

And the last perk transform at 100% instead 10%

2 Likes

Hi Starlite, we’ve got a fix for this in a future client update. Unfortunately this is a bug we’ve found with our class event code on the client. So while our data is correct, it can have this issue during a class event. Restarting the game will fix the mastery issue outside of the class event in the mean time.

2 Likes

I restarted the game and am still getting green. :thinking:

This is accurate and clearly the bigger problem. I’ve never seen this not transform.

3 Likes

100% transform for me on first slot to a toad.

It’s probably just compensating for the Vorpal upgrade on Holy Avenger. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

It’s got a lot of toads to make to catch up!

Lol i just did the easiest lv 500 delve ever

Hurry up before they fix it :slight_smile:

1 Like

For the record, the same problem happened for a fourth time with the Dervish class. Restarting and viewing outside of the Class Event screens did not fix the issue. The issue does seem to have been rectified at this moment, however (an hour after the Dervish Class Event ended).

Perhaps I misunderstood what you meant.

I’m also really hoping the issue doesn’t reappear after the next patch.