War Sphinx Strangeness

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?
So I run a team of:
War Sphinx
Alchemist
Hellcat
Valkyrie

I’ve since noticed some potential bugs with the War Sphinx troop.

1. This one I encounter quite often. Sometimes when I use War Sphinx, instead of rearranging the board, she will give me an entirely new board. I notice this happens often when there are a lot of skulls on the board when I cast the spell.
  2. This only happened once. After I used the War Sphinx spell, I made what I am fairly certain was a four-match. I did not misinput and none of my troops were frozen, but my turn ended anyway.
  3. This also only happened once. After I used the War Sphinx spell, I only made a three-match but retained the turn anyway. In this case, I am certain no 4+ matches happened in a cascade (no cascade happened at all).

What are the steps to make it happen again?
The first problem is quite repeatable when casting the War Sphinx spell when there are a lot of skulls. The second two problems I have only ever encountered once, so I apologize but I can’t help you debug!

Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!
Sorry, none. Thanks a lot for your time!

This is a documented issue that they are investigating. I’ve seen it plenty of times with my looping team where a match-4 or match-5 ends my turn…