5-gem match turned over control to AI

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?
I matched 5 brown gems in the shape of an L. A cascade occurred that contained a single triple match. The AI took the next turn, despite my turn beginning with a 5-gem match!

What are the steps to make it happen again?
Heck if I know. This is not the first time this has happened, either. All I can say is that at least twice, my turn has begun with matching 5 brown gems in the top right quadrant, only for the AI to make the next move.

Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!
Does anyone have a good way to record video on iOS that doesn’t require jail breaking the device? I would love to provide video of these rare events, but I don’t know how.

Were any of your troops frozen already or matching skulls against Bone Dragon and got frozen in the process?

Nope. That was not what happened.

Edit: the first time it happened was before traits existed. It was also the first turn of the match. Both of which suggest it was not a frozen troop.

1 Like

This has happened to me a couple times, and each time it happened I received a text message right as I made the match.

For me this has only happened as I made a four skull match against bone dragon. The attack gave me frozen and removed the ability to gain the extra turn. Not to say that your issues do not exist, however I have not encountered them…even when on a group text chain that go ridiculous.