Wandering Merchants - Loot Table

I play on console and therefore don’t have a way to screenshot it there to post from here (on my desktop PC), but I also encountered the 10% magic buff offered by the Daemon this afternoon while in a delve.

It was paired with the “get bludgeoned by a negative status effect upon 4-matches”, so I turned it down.

1 Like

I’ll add to both then! Thanks!

Is there a bug in which encounters with merchants etc. wont trigger on our final non boss battle in explore aka 4th battle, this is on android and amazon platforms, i feel like its triggering the background fades like when you get a encounter, but the boss battle message is blocking it . If this is the case we really should be compensated because were only getting the 3 chances to spawn instead of four…

I feel like it doesn’t make that much of a difference, not spawning in 4th battle, they appear enough to me deciding not to buy normal deeds, unless I need a specific one for books later, otherwise I would be out out of gems fast. Actually, it’s so good right now, I’m expecting nerfs.

Nah. You’re supposed to spend all your gems and then buy them for real money.

Now they know most people won’t but there will be enough whales who do.

The amount of free deeds is very low so not a risk there, either.

1 Like

Precisely. With how expensive books of deeds are, I don’t see buying regular deeds as a feasible way for most players to grind out books. I imagine we will see more ways as they loosen the bottleneck (as with Journey event, for example).

Well, I’m pretty sure I had 33 deeds of air and now I’ve got 89, almost enough for 2 books I need for 1 level in Suncrest and also took a lot of kingdoms to 16 for power levels but maybe you’re talking about taking them to level 20.

The WM will not trigger on the 4th battle and the following ones, exactly because those battles already have a pop-up screen.

Alright, important update. Huge thanks to Shirley#8540 on Discord (unsure of forum name) for a ton of screenshotted data and to @Stratelier for the categories concept.

The chart appears to be almost complete. The Merchant/Angel are confirmed to have the exact same items to draw from, with the difference being in the amount given. The Genie/Daemon have almost the same tables, but from all reported information I have seen, it appears the Daemon is missing two debuffs, namely “Death mark all allies” and “Stun all allies at the start of battle.” If anyone has seen these two appear on the Daemon, please post here (preferably with a screenshot).

Thanks to all who helped collect data! Enjoy the chart and feel free to share it with guildies.

Final chart for Merchant and Angel:

5 Likes

From an alliance mate

2 Likes

Stunning deal… :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Just missing death mark all allies on Daemon, then

With 1000 wandering merchant eligible games…

General encounter rate

And drops down below (I know, they’re not organized well and do not look pretty, but it was never intended to be a serious project - I’m not interested enough, especially in Genies and Daemons, to continue tracking. All drops of similar kind - color pet food, +mana, +stats and like - put under the same banner, regardless of exact specific instance)

7 Likes

I had gotten data from somewhere about deathmarking all allies as a debuffs. Does anyone have evidence of this from either the daemon or genie? Since deathmarking one ally is already a debuffs, we’re wondering if this was a fluke.

I can confirm receiving this offer, but I do not have any evidence to verify.

Do you remember whether it was from genie or daemon?

About 85 percent it was a daemon, I apologize for not being more certain, but don’t want to contribute to false information

No worries! Everyone keep an eye out and screenshot it if you see it!

Have yet to see any evidence of this. Removing it from the chart until further notice.

What are we looking for again?

Can confirm Genie offering +10% Magic, and the Angel offering a Gold Ring (all Faction Treasures accounted for now). Ironically, I need a Gold Ring (I want to get all my Faction Hoards up to exactly Lv.100 on the dot)…

I’ve since seen “Death Mark one enemy” as a buff, though in practice it usually marks 2-3 enemies (implying it triggers 4 times aka. once per troop). Obviously a bug, but how does one that obvious (again) make it even out of alpha into beta/release?