The wandering daemon is a dumbass

A little more effort should have been put into this:

I could bring more stupid examples from discord.
Please rework the offers!

12 Likes

I’ve seen this:

Problem here is you lose 1% magic in either case of
eliminate 10% first, then add 10% or
add 10% first, then eliminate 10%.

2 Likes

I don’t even read what the Daemon or the Genie have to offer. Maybe I should, for entertainment. :smiley:

12 Likes

I wonder who will accept the offer to get negative effects for all from 4 and 5 matches without equal reward?

1 Like

I always skip Genie/Daemon deals unless I’m doing a Pure faction run in delves.

8 Likes

Same, I close Daemon and Genie offers without even letting them load/reading them. Only care about Angel and Merchant.

5 Likes

That’s Mr. Dumbass to you, fiend.

2 Likes

Same here… Daemon or Genie are dead to me.

4 Likes

I don’t even read what they says… Skip for sure.
They need to rework these offers to be better offer or remove them from the game.

4 Likes

The Daemon and Genie are utterly pointless/useless and I ignore them completely whenever they appear.

The Merchant isn’t bad but I probably ignore 50% of its offers, as I will never waste my gems on anything it has, so I only look at its gold offer and most of the time I usually only spend the gold when its pet food or shards.

The Angel is fine as its free. But again, most of the time for me, the offer is basically pick 1 of these 2 things that you have the least of amount of, even though you already have an overabundance of it that you aren’t using.

2 Likes

When it offers Deeds at half the price of the usual daily offers, that’s worth it IMO.

8 Likes

I buy a lot from the Merchant. Writs, keys, Treasure Maps, sometimes tokens or deeds.

2 Likes

I myself look as the merchant offers obviously thf angel as it’s free but can’t remember the last time I bothered with Genie or Devil. Wonder what the percentages actually are for the take ups.

2 Likes

I only accept the angel and merchant, I skip the other 2 because it’s beyond dumb and lazy.

3 Likes

:joy: :rofl: :joy: LMFAO!

2 Likes

This is on the list of changes we want to make when we have time to review the offers.

6 Likes

Feedback on genie/devil:

1. Problem: the effects are boring and don’t add anything to the game really. More interesting effects would be:
  • make troops empowered or give them other interesting traits
  • have a persistent storm every turn
  • get triple green mana but can no longer collect brown
  1. Problem: they impact only a few games which isn’t worth the bother. Possible solution: make them last for a time period of 15 minutes like paloozas
5 Likes