Valkyrie soul nerf

Valkyrie soul nerf?

Hey guys I recently noticed that when playing my valkyrie soul team in pvp I can’t seem to get more than 104 total souls. I have dragon armor, level 7 vip and I’m playing on warlord III. just last week when I was playing pvp I was getting 130+ souls. Has valkyrie been nerf fed in the last few days? I searched for some time trying to find out and I can’t seem to find any info about this.

Buff Dokkalfar!

Noun noun noun
Pizza igloo antelope

We got ninja-edited :fearful:

Yeah, first time posting here.

I’m the resident smartass, please don’t let this discourage future posting.

Valkyrie has not been nerfed, but maybe you aren’t getting enough of her spellcasts off before you win.

@Migillicutty Were you playing in PvP or other battles? Difficulty bonuses do not work in PvP.

Resident ass’s are my favorite kind of posters!! :slight_smile: so I tested it on an 8, 6, and 4 cast run in different battles and I get the same static 104 in pvp. I have also tested it in challenge mode and my last one was a 144 souls on an 8 cast run with valkyrie. Makes me wonder if the devs made a change in pvp over the weekend. I hate missing out on souls when I’m farming for them. Ya know?

You are on Console I assume?

Sup Tacet, first of all thanks for the reply. Secondly, thanks for your huge contribution to this community. I have watched several of your vids and I’m a sub. And to answer your question it is in pvp where I am noticing the limit of 104 on the souls I am receiving after the fight.

No I play mobile and pc. The only way to play anything IMHO!!

Hmmm, then I am out of ideas. There is a Console bug that would explain that.

Lol. THanks for the reply.

I think Tacet answered my question. I was unaware that my bonuses didn’t carry over to pvp. I could have sworn that I was getting more souls in pvp but I guess not.

Thanks for responding so quickly and for trying to help out.

I like you, @Migillicutty. You’re cool. Stick around, let’s hang out.

I’ll be back on another day. Got to get some shut eye before work. Enjoy!!

Don’t let Lyya butter you up. She’ll pick you up then let you go. She’s cold as ice brotha.