What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?
I found stuff on the website that seemed like it needed an update and felt like I would point a couple of them and maybe have other people from the forum point a couple other I might have missed !
- “World Map” tab redirect you to an image of the map without the latest kingdom, Darkstone
- “Troop Leveling” tab doesn’t display the amount of souls required to get to level 16 to 20. Also needs to make it clear that it’s the initial rarity rank of the card that makes the cost go higher.
- “Patch Notes” tab doesn’t include the link for the 1.0.8 update
- “Weapon List” can’t find the latest “Runic Blade”, “Slay Bells” or “Black Manacles” but I also expect it to miss another couple recent weapons, didn’t check everything there
- When going all the way to “submitting a support request”, the form let you know that you can find your invite code in the “Hero menu”, it’s not here anymore, it is in the options when you click the cogwheel
- In “Troop List” we can’t find the types of the troops. Also missing the stats they reach for level 16 to 20
What are the steps to make it happen again?
Follow these links :
- World Map : http://gemsofwar.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/WorldMap.jpg
- Troop Leveling : http://gemsofwar.com/game-guide-troop-levelling/
- Patch Notes : http://gemsofwar.com/patch-notes/
- Weapon List : http://gemsofwar.com/game-guide-weapon-list/
- Submit a support request : https://gemsofwar.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
- Troop List : http://gemsofwar.com/game-guide-troop-list/