Troop upgrades rolling back

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?

On android: leveled Sword Edge’s troops with souls, upgraded traits with stones, got the kingdom’s level up to 3 gold stars, disenchanted some troops.
Expected it to stay this way.
On PC: Two hours later checked the map: the level of the kingdom is back to 1, gained levels are gone, some upgraded traits stayed and some disappeared , disenchanted troops are not back. Spent souls seems to be back, not sure about traitstones.

What are the steps to make it happen again?
see above

Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!
no

About 2 months back I had the same issue with two troops, except that all spent Traitstones were removed after traits and ascended cards reverted. Support were able to check and adjust this after creating a ticket with them. If you haven’t already, i’d suggest to do so as they can be quickly aware and resolve the issue. They needed a couple of email correspondences but were quick to help out.
PS - it’s about 2am for them at the moment so will be several hours before they can reply.

It’s normal that Kingdom’s star level goes back, it’s to prevent what you (apparently without being aware of it) tried to abuse : using refunds to freely boost your star level.

As for the refund problem themselves, I have no answers.

1st I haven’t used any refunds
2nd I believe the refunds are gone as of now
3rd I know the game processes them correctly, when you refund - you get kingdom’s power down

so no, this wasn’t the case.

I haven’t contacted the Support and I probably will not do it. If I’ve lost some stones - no big deal.
I already got a few leg’s from keys, did a lot of ascending and some battles, don’t need to have my inventory ‘fixed’ and risk losing some of the progress.

Just wanted the dev to be aware of the issue.

Omg, sorry, I misunderstood “disenchanted” and swaped it with refunded somewhere along my thought process (too tired).
My bad.

don’t worry, no harm done

After you noticed this issue in the PC game, did you check the Android version again to see if your changes were still there?

yes, did it right away, I was also ‘forcefully refunded’ there too :slight_smile:
(Sword Edge at level 1 and other stuff)

Okay, that’s good information for the developers.

I know you said that you probably won’t contact tech support, but if you change your mind, this sort of weird occurrence is right up their alley, and they’re generally pretty quick about responding to questions: https://gemsofwar.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

1 Like