Until Bone Dragon gets re-adjusted

Yea, that’s sounds good, cheese, cheese, cheese, for everybody :grin:

Manticore getting nerfed, hope not. I don’t like what happened to Dark Maiden, she was such a wonderful poisonous lady, and now she’s a mana generator. (In some way this is cool but still).

1 Like

The primary problem is that there’s no happy medium. If I build a team that can beat the bone Dragon meta, I have trouble getting summons because my troops won’t die. If I use troops like Sac Priest it creates a weak link in the team and Bone Dragon just wastes it. You need every last life point to absorb all the damage.

So in short, PVP wins aren’t giving me stones.

Thank-you, they are appearing in hoards again those BD teams :japanese_ogre:

FYI because of the event most of my daemon troops have really high armor. BD can easily kill my first TWO troops if he gets his spell off. Summoning teams are so slow, him casting is pretty much guaranteed. So using a sacrifice troop runs the risk of leaving me with one troop after turn 2.

On the 2.2 update, he’ll go from “empowered” to “fast”, which probably just means more Spirit Fox. Blech.

Entangle the first troop, and bone dragon is worthless

Well im at 113 event gems from 91 wins and 7 losses. Its not the most reliable, but it wins most of the times. Also it earns more then 1 eGem per match so im happy. Some are to short for me to summon, so thats why average is not better. And in that team i also use incubus on the first spot. Even if he is dead +5 glory remains which is great, and he can also summon ancient horor if he dies.
A bit of a down side is thats it is a bit slower of course. But who expected summoning teams to be super fast?
One problem sac priest has is that his damage doesnt scale with his magic. Which is just wrong.

There’s no room for an entangler, a sacrifice, AND a summoner. You have to have some mana generation or it’s so slow they can cast Death, let alone BD. plus a deck like that doesn’t deal any damage which means 2xCourage buffs life to a point you can’t kill them.

I’m curious as to why you’d care about snotstones if you don’t care about Explore since you’re basically “done.” Which bit still has value? The Gems, for future releases?

Well only daemom troop i use in my summoning team is incubus. And he is supposed to take the hit. I let a few skull matches to hit him, before i sac him. Meanwhile i charge the rest of the gang and summoning may begin.

Uh yeah, that’s a lot of gems for a little bit of work.

Incubus isn’t a summoner unless he actually, you know, dies. :wink:

Except in this case, it sounds like it’s a lot of work for you, so much so that you’re getting frustrated and disillusioned over it.

Are you asking me about explore? I dont do explore because i dont like it. .
Im not done, im missing 5-6 base mythics. I can use every game i can find.

Sorry, no, it was supposed to be a question for @htismaqe.

Who said he is a summoner? He is there for 5 additional glory and to get sacrificed. But evem when he is sacrificed he can summon ancient horror.

Oh ok, i misunderstod :slight_smile:

As a PC player, I find that appalling to watch!

1 Like

@KrudlerTheHorse
Lmao, why is that BTW?

Explores are work for me. I get nothing from them. Look I get it. They want to slow the game down and diversify one’s playing time. However the structure of the reward system continues to favor PVP WELL above the other game modes especially for end-gamers in highly-productive guilds.

It feels like they’re talking out of both sides of their mouth, if that makes sense.