Until Bone Dragon gets re-adjusted

Let’s just put this to bed, okay? You’re a great contributor here and the videos are awesome.

But when someone says “in my experience” and you reply with “not possible” you’re implying that person is a liar. So yeah, if you’re going to say the wrong things, I’m going to let you know about it.

Perhaps I overreacted but I would ask that you don’t discount my own experience as if it didn’t happen in the future. I don’t make things up for dramatic effect.

:+1:

1 Like

Friendship time!

1 Like

They’re mostly the:

Kerberos/The Dragon Soul/Kerberos/Giant Spider

or the:

Jarl F./Gorgotha/Kerberos/The Dragon Soul

I don’t want to assume anything because there might be mechanics differences between the two platforms. In a few words, what is the “cheese factor” that this team takes advantage of in your opinion?

http://www.jamiedole.com/gifs/AndyHugSquare.gif

I don’t see much in the way of “cheese” in those teams. They’re strong for sure but they have some drawbacks. Kerberos just seems cheesy because instant-death mechanics are, IMHO, cheesy by definition.

Now I just have to head over to your thread from earlier today and have you talk me off the ledge. I’m so disappointed in this game right now.

Oh I see. The Dragon Soul generates the color mana that Kerberos needs as well as for itself (purple) at the same time basically hitting you critically, while usually getting an extra turn. This is something Kereberos eventually takes advantage from allowing it to devour you most of the time.

EDIT: Dragon doesn’t generate them he explodes the gems causing them to match in their favor.

I can’t stand them. I don’t know why I can take out Bone dragon most of the time but them two… :japanese_goblin:

Hold on let me get back to you.

Kerberos is definitely dangerous but I don’t see TDS giving extra turns hardly at all. Usually you’ll have 1 turn after TDS fills Kerberos to do something. A good counter, if you have the troops, is silence since it prevents casting.

Kerberos is a demon so casting Gard’s Avatar effectively neutralizes him completely. The problem is that Gard’s Avatar is a mythic so if you don’t have him, well…

1 Like

I thought about using troops with silence. As for Guard’s Avatar, let’s just say I’ll have to wait. And I went back to check it’s the: Shadow Dragon/The Dragon Soul/Kereberos with any other similar troop combination. Shadow Dragon generates the mana and then from there everything goes to hell. It’s not really a big deal, I’ll find a way, just wanted to know what helps.

Why do you find it a problem farming for event gems in pvp? I encountered no such issue, but you dont just hit every team at 3 trophies.
Ill rather play 1 trophy match then do an explore.
And i dont mind bone dragons, since if they kill my troop, ill just summon a new one. I need that first troop killed anyway. Freezing is more of a problem so i prefer avoiding mab while farming for those stones.

On ps4, Justice creates 15 new blue / targeted color without over-writing existing blue / targeted color. This is not true on mobile/steam version so it is much easier to loop with Justice on ps4.

@sirrian is this true about Justice (and presumably other gem spammers) on console version?

@Nilbogz
Will check this out when I get home. I’m on ps4.
I’ve had justice change blue to skull and a few skulls blue. Hmmm what your saying tho is all 15 he creates is new. Interesting

Not sure what all troops you have available, but if you have an empowered mana-drain troop (Manticore until he gets nerfed, or Spirit fox), you can use that to buy yourself an extra turn or two if it looks like trouble is brewing.

If you have Mab with the third trait, you can usually freeze a couple of the opponent troops to put a stop to annoying loops. I use Gorgotha, Mab, Valk, Mab. Power up Valk or Gorgotha and you’re off to the races.

Or use the same cheese against them. E.G.: Maw, Infernal King, Mercy, Sheggra (use Mercy, or alchemist in a different lineup, to power up Maw, then devour Kerberos). Or build a cheesier Dragon Team like Celestasia, Sylvanimora, TDS, Venbarak/Emperina - power up TDS as fast as possible and start spamming them before they spam you.

Yes. The Guardians in my opinion are the worse aka The Cheeser Kings!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFaY4znEixE Here is a video from my ps4 I took a few weeks ago. You can pause it before each Justice cast and check for yourself.

2 Likes

You wait until you get Krystenax. Then you’ll be seeing a lot of it