Unpopular Opinion. I don't mind paying for new mythics

Hear me out. I’ve been playing since Version 1. I love this game, and I don’t mind paying to support the Devs and help ensure the games’ long term future. But I look in the shop and I see nothing worth buying.

Mythics, though. I love mythics. Almost all my teams have at least one mythic in them, but they’re so hard to get. So here, at last, is something worth spending on.

3 Likes

The shop got me once or twice in the beginning - starting out. And I am clearly not the only one that fell for some of the packs to be found there. So basically the shop is mostly based on getting newer players to buy stuff - without them having much knowledge in the game. So one could say that the shop is based around make new players believe that they get something great(while they don’t) - so they jump on it with two easy clicks. Most games like GoW have the exact same shop as this, AFK Arena is another example. This is how they gain the most in return, it seems like due to humans psychology. Humans often fell for the temptations within game stores. Sorry, but I cant see a big change here.

It’s worth to mention that here is at least a valuable pack too, one of them that I purchased 2-3 years ago like the Death Knight Armor pack. If you just started out and wants to stay for a long time this armor pack gives a lot in return for the years put in.

About Mythics, I understand the struggle, but these are the most rare troops in the game, also one have a 2nd option to craft them in the future if we want them. If it was not for the 2nd option (Soulforge) I would agree with you, but since we have the Soulforge, I don’t. I think they should be as difficulty to get as they are. Even if its pain in the ass a lot of times chasing them.

1 Like

btw your opinion is not unpopular @Baldred.

3 Likes

Don’t forget that many mythics are strong in terms only of artwork and not playability. Most long term guys who’ve got the full brigade will probably only use a low percentage with regularity. Give me queen Beetrix or Yao over most of them any time.

1 Like