Unity Changes (3.05 P.C / 3.1 rest of the systems) Changes that need to be rethought

Please add:

• When looting & clicking anywhere (to skip to next looted item animation) - the animation of next item doesnt show the amount of that item fast enough - so just clicking through it will make the player have no idea how many of each item they gained. the amount of item should show with exact same speed/timing as the item image, also it should show full image & amount of next item right away if clicked to skip the last one, with no transition thing (if someone clicks to skip it means they wanna see it faster, not as slow again) or with much faster transition

• almost any ‘out of combat’ animation - when the object ‘pops into the screen’ the moment it finally lands on its place it should stop the animation there but instead it very sharply jumps the object again, its very tiring for the eyes, please stop it (the animation will also take shorter time if it stops there so double plus) im hating this effect, it tires the mind

3 Likes

From a clean install, you can no longer access the settings menu from the initial screen and therefore you have to finish the first two tutorial battles and create a new character before you can link an existing account. Before, you could access it immediately to link an existing account without having to create a throwaway character.

2 Likes

I am almost positive that has been like that on the PC. I ended up having to play a few rounds before I could access that and that was a over a year?

@Saltypatra - this hasn’t changed - correct?

1 Like

Where is looting in the game?

Are you talking about what you get in chests, mail and pvp rewards?

1 Like

yes, mostly the mails i suppose

2 Likes

I put this comment in the bug reports thread because I’m an idiot and didn’t realize there was a separate topic for UI requests. Anyway…

I find the new search options in the Troops screen are cool, but the UI has worsened considerably. Before, when I wanted to look for Karakoth troops, for example, it took 2 mouse clicks (and a scroll) to do so. Now I have to first open the Filter layover, then click 13 times to select Karakoth, then click Apply for a total of 15 mouse clicks!

I don’t mind the separate Filter layover so much, though I did enjoy changing the filters directly on screen, but I would love to get back the dropdown filter fields. Using the arrows to click through the whole list is seriously annoying.

11 Likes

Pre-update, when you opened the guild war rankings, the window would be centered on your guild. Now it opens scrolled all the way to top, which will always be in a completely different bracket (except for people in the top bracket). It would be nice if the previous arrangement were restored.

5 Likes

A change my guild would like to see are DROP DOWN menus for troop spells and traits rather than having to arduously click thru the list. Thanks :slight_smile:

5 Likes

That is the uber slider but I will break it out so it is clear that all those sliders need to be re-done

1 Like

thank you @Courtenay. I also added that we are missing the rank above us, and is showing two ranks below us, unlike before 1 up and 1 below.

1 Like

Got it. Will add :slight_smile:

1 Like

add counterintuitive reward tier sizes display:

2 Likes

Just started buying 115 glory packs from the shop. The new screen that shows what you just bought is a very bad idea. Before, when I bought, I clicked the speed arrow at the bottom right, and bought again. Fast and efficient. Now I have to close another window. This window adds nothing. I know what I just bought. It says “You won”. I won nothing; I purchased something. Please get rid of it! Thank you.

8 Likes

i remmember in past many ppl actually wanted the summary window for the received loot

but i agree its a waste of time for me, in most of cases

i think the best solution would be leaving it in options with an on/off toggle or something like this:

Loot summary: Always/Only Chests/Only New/Never

9 Likes

Any chance they can just roll back the whole troops window and give us what it was before?

6 Likes

You can click it away fast by double clicking the little double arrow icon.

The purchase button not immediately working is way more annoying.
You have to wait till it’s fully faded in before you can click it.

Thank you. It would be nice if they told you those things!

1 Like

yeah or displayed two buttons:

• Jump to summary window [ Summary ]
  • Skip all [ Skip ]
6 Likes

I love that idea… plenty of room in the bottom right for another little square button :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Going to also harp on that summary screen one more time. When mass purchasing from the glory packs, it is not just one more click to dismiss the summary, its one more click way away from where the other ones are. I found myself going out of my way to load the game up in Nox just so I could purchase my weekly glory packs using the mobile interface to save myself some RSI and some frustration. If the summary screen is always going to be there, I at least want a way to mash through it, like I do with my post battle rewards.

EDIT: So, I just tested it and you can mash through the summary screen without having to click on the X, unlike the summary screens in the previous Adobe version. However, the button to purchase is extremely unresponsive still when you are trying to click through it like this.

4 Likes