Unique Epic Traits

To be fair, not many people know what OP really means. It’s just a term people use when their win streak is broken.

2 Likes

I am happy I know what OP means - Opening Post - as in respond to it, talk about it and not go off-topic! Least of all with a sideswipe at those of us who raise complaints when things don’t appear balanced…

Looking at the troops coming up, I will edit in Dragon Cruncher onto the list… his will be easy, mirroring the cycle I did with the other hose-munchers…

1 Like

Does it not mean original poster?

1 Like

Yes I have heard it used for both… my point stands :smiley:

1 Like

OP = overpowered
tyri’s ability to make maps is overpowered as she is the only troop in her class that can. If you double what her map generation can do then her mapping ability doubles too. With no one to compete in her field she becomes too good at what she does. Make her map creation scale off magic then her arcane becomes even better. make the map % double her magic and there you go. If her gem destruction stays the way it is her being the only one in her field makes her overpowered when there is nothing in her field that competes with her. Also she makes gold so for 8 mana she does 2-3 things, what else does that many things for such a low cost.

OP= octagonal portrait

2 Likes

Tyri is great at making maps. Valkyrie is great at making souls. I don’t consider them powerful troops because of this (though Valkyrie is powerful for being the only universal blue transformer); they are both valuable in that they provide unique utility, but “power” (to me) is your ability to win a match.

Power is relative to the player so (for you) winning a match is not misguided or incorrect. Tyri alone can not guarantee a win make andd even though she is only as slow as her magic is low then she can fill an troop depending on number of (certain) gems on the board but careful eyes can get a match for with her ability. I do think tyri needs more muchness with her map creation but before she got that ability i will admit i was not an original fan of her or her traits.

I just like that you took the time to post something positive :slight_smile:

1 Like

are @hairyskinback and @sethrogensbackhair related in some way?

or maybe just through the Brotherhood of Hairy Backs…

I am an original :stuck_out_tongue: So far when I sign up to a site as Hairyskinback and it tells me that username is taken it is cos I have been there before and forgot lol :smiley:

I do that sometimes. it happens as i sometimes make ill willed jokes as well.