Cool new trait ideas: Revenge and Rival

Revenge:
Whenever this troop get damaged by enemy troops spell deal equal damage as my attack to the attacking troop.

Rival:
Whenever a troop from the same kingdom attack this troop with its spell, deal only half of the spells damage.

3 Likes

Not sure about the first one, could get way OP. Second one could be good

1 Like

Yeah with that first one, wouldnā€™t a Kraken then take 30 damage itself on every 4 match? Sounds just a ā€˜tadā€™ OP :grin:

Just put four of these on defence and watch the invaders kill themselves.

1 Like

:rofl::smiley:

1 Like

Well, my main idea with the Revenge trait was to create a trait that did some damage back, whenever a spell was used against the troop. So krakens legendary trait or other troops traits wouldnt activate the Revenge trait.

1 Like

Yeah but you could buff the heck out of attack, and any that cast a spell to all like dragons would be instantly killed if your attack was high enough

1 Like

Iā€™d go more for a trait the reflects some spell damage, just like the Thorny effect from Skull that some troop have.

Yep this is what I could see happening. One AOE troop suddenly takes 100+ damage!

ā€œCounterattackā€ would also work. Deal attack damage back when taking attack damage.

1 Like

Yeah, some form(s) of counter attack traits, would be really cool. And it really has a big potential.

Evil Mirror
If this troop is affected by a status effect by an enemy troop, deal Death Mark back.

1 Like