Underspire did not reset with weekly reset (but then crashed, and reset)

Platform, device version and operating system:

XBOX

Screenshot or image:

Nah

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:

I accessed underspire from link in dark stone for the first time since last week, and it had last week’s map and progress. I clicked on a battle and I think I tried to adjust my team/weapon and the game crashed. I had two unopened blue chests I think, and I didn’t see a in game message for them, but it will have been more than 30 messages ago if I did get them, so I’m unsure if I did or not.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?

I know of other reset related issues (like some links on the left bar), but this is the first time for this one

Steps to make it happen again

I leave the game on all the time. I never turn it off. I think the game just wants me to soft reset along with server reset. I’m just being stubborn I guess :joy:

To be fair your really should restart the game for any major incoming element. This includes weekly reset and new troops/events.

I have seen the expired Underspire before but it always clears when I restart the game.

1 Like

I understand the tendency to leave the game on all the time, but around reset, I always restart the game instead of leaving it running. This is because some things only reset or update once you’ve closed the game and reopened it.

Underspire, for example, doesn’t always know about reset. It thinks I’ve bought torches for the day and I haven’t. This means I have to restart for Underspire to update and acknowledge reset.

1 Like