TroublesomeStrumpett Recruiting Midgame Players

We’re looking for Midgame players who play regularly, but aren’t hardcore Gem Bashers!

We’ve been hitting 20k Seals recently until we lost a couple of long-term members, so if you think you can fill their spaces, please get in touch.

We don’t have excessive requirements, but here’s some guidelines…

We’d prefer 700 Seals a week (or the Gold equivalent, but Seals are better :slight_smile: )

We’d like you to participate in GW every day, but we don’t insist on it. We’d be grateful if you finish all your battles by the end of the week.

You don’t have to max out GW Sentinels, but it would be to everyone’s benefit if you can.

Guild Statues We understand that, if you’re in the midgame, you’ll use most of your Gold to boost your Kingdoms, so we just request that you contribute to whichever Statue we’re currently targetting.

We’ve been moving up the rankings and GW Brackets too.

Our Guild Statues are now R:75, B: 76, G:71, Y:72, P:70 and O:72, which will give you nice bonuses on Tribute, Souls, XP and Glory to help you along, so if this sounds like your sort of Guild, drop us a line and we’ll be happy to invite you :slight_smile:

It’s been a while, but TroublesomeStrumpett are recruiting again!

We’ve improved a lot since the last time and we’ve just started completing two Guild Tasks (Purple and Yellow for Magic and Life) and hitting 20k seals regularly.

We’ve got Guild Statues at Bl:92, G: 83, R: 88, Y: 87, P89 and Br: 82

If you can contribute 700 Seals a week (or the Gold equivalent, or both!) then drop us a line and become a TroublesomeStrumpett!

ok good luck

Hello. I’m level 325. I cannot contribute any gold right now, but collected 1500 seals this week. I’m looking for a guild that will be fairly active in raids. Do most of your members participate? TIA.

About half our members have participated in the Raids this week and we’re up to Portal 7.

Also about a similar number would take part in Guild Wars.

Thanks for your quick reply. If you would have me, I’d like to join. MSBATHSHEBA_RTWM is my invite code.

Ok, I’ll see what I can do after the Guild Leader clears out the non-contributing players later.

Okay, just let me know if/when you can so I will leave the guild I am in, which is quite inactive.

Good news, we have a space for you, so let me know when you’ve left your previous Guild (go to Guild/ Admin/ Leave) and I’ll send you an Invite.

Okay, I left it. I will await your invite.

It’s on its way :slight_smile:

Hi, are you still recruiting? I stopped playing over a year ago but am starting back up. Thanks!

Yes, we’re recruiting. If you play reasonably regularly and can do 700 seals (or Gold equivalent, or both!) we’d like to invite you.

Please can you let us have your Invite Code, thanks.

My invite code is moldyoreo. Thanks!!

Thanks, the Invite is on its way :slight_smile:

We still have a couple of places free, so if you’d like to join our Guild (see the details above), please send a reply or a message and we can invite you :slight_smile:

I’m currently in a guild but it’s low ranking and low participation. I commit to 1500 seals weekly so I would like to join. My invite code is TRAVIS_20.

That’s great, we’d love to have you join.

Please can you leave your current Guild and post here let let us know so we can send you an Invite, thanks.

I’m officially guildless. TRAVIS_20

And you’re officially invited :slight_smile: