Trophies in Delves

Since you insist on the Delves taking longer and longer to finish each faction. Please add trophies to each Delve battle. The status quo currently leaves your players with the unfortunate choice of either using their precious time to help their Guild or to do Delving. A large number of your players choose to help the guild. But then when Tower of Doom comes around they are frustrated because they aren’t used to the difficulty level that they can practice against during normal Delves.
Or, they don’t have enough shards to get the troops to level up kingdoms because they choose to help the guild rather then help themselves.
It was a great idea to add trophies to the guild events. It doesn’t make sense just to stop there.

32 Likes

Seems a sensible idea. Factions sure are time-consuming.

2 Likes

I like this idea. Some people don’t like pvp or arena. New ways to gain trophies should be added & this is a great way. ALL events should give trophies even if just 1.

2 Likes

A good and fair idea.

2 Likes

I also think it is a good idea.

2 Likes

Silly idea. Delve is optional. Towers and raid is different because most guilds have it as a requirement.

Doesn’t seems in line with the “cooperative+competitive” theme of guild related events.

I think it is a great idea due to the length of time it takes to complete the delves. The higher you go in the delve the longer the battles. Players should be rewarded with trophies if you want people to complete the delves.

4 Likes

I fully agree with this too. Like said delves are time consuming and they may well be optional but sometimes it’s nice to have a break from the constant PvP grind for trophies. I would welcome it even it was just 1 trophy per fight :grin:

1 Like

The rewards in DELVE are already the best rewards in game so a trophy is not needed. Maybe PVP could get chaos shards then. Delve is not required in any guild. Most guild do not require Ts either. The solution is if you cannot do pvp because of delve then find a guild that does not require a certain amount of trophies………most guilds just want your gold for LTS.

1 Like