Troops filter - damage against statue effected troops

Hello guys

I want to create a fire based damage team but could find a way to filter the troops that cause damage to burning enemies. I tried the burning spell effect filter, i only got the ones that causes burring damage (for example I didn’t find the fire giant in the filtered troops, he does 3x skull damage to the burning enemies).

I don’t think that this is possible in the game filter. is there any website or a link that can provides me with such info?

Type “burning” or “burn” in the searchbar at the bottom and that should get you the pool you’re after.

There’ll be a decent amount of chaff, too, unfortunately.

If you know the name of the specific trait you’re looking for, you can type that into the search bar as your filter. You’ll probably end up with some “noise” and extra troops that aren’t what you’re looking for, anyhow, but you’ll probably get less of it than by typing “burn” or “burning”.

Here are some traits that burn.

Aflame: Burn enemies when doing skull damage.
Burning Embers: 50% chance to Burn a random enemy at start of my turn.
Fiery Cloak: Burn a random enemy on 4 or 5 gem matches.
Frostfire Aura: Freeze and Burn a random enemy when matching 4 or more gems.
Hellfire: Curse and Burn a random enemy when matching 4 or more gems.
Molten: Burn a random enemy when matching red gems.
Pyromania: Deal double skull damage vs. Burning enemies.
Scalding: Inflict Burning when enemies deal skull damage to me.
Sun Flare: 50% chance to Burn a random enemy at start of my turn.
Volcanic Meteor: Burn and Stun a random enemy when matching 4 or more gems.

I tried the Sleuth website but the filter includes immunity traits so I’m not sure how helpful that is.

1 Like

This should list troops with traits that will do more damage against burning enemies and troops that will inflict burning on enemies:

https://slothies.neocities.org/gow/?q=~~__burn%20enem~

You can exclude keywords/traits by prefixing them with a ! in the search field:

burn !aflame !fireproof

If you’re looking for troops inflicting damage boosted by burning troops, you could use something like:

https://slothies.neocities.org/gow/?q=~~_damage%20boost%20burn~

1 Like