Translation Errors Masterthread

There is an error with the German translation for Nocturnia.
In English it says “true” damage but that is totally missing in the translated German version (it actually deals true damage though)
grafik
grafik

Chinese translations came with today hotfix are machine translated and require redone.
This is a new low even for GoW standard.

3 Likes

All the members in our alliance, in other Chinese based guilds I know can’t understand the description of the faction troops at all. They have to check the translations we supplied when they play. Could you please fix them ? @Saltypatra I won’t even call them error this time, they have no meaning for the players.

1 Like

I tried to search if this was already reported, but I could not find it.

In french translation of Giant Toadstool spell, it should say “transformer en Champi Géant” instead of “Crapaud Géant”. Crapaud is Toad, Champi is short of Champignon that is Toadstool.

1 Like

Another thing bothering me.
The Shrine of Cunning “Reward card” got its format string wrong in the French translation resulting in a « % d’Or… » (“% of Gold…”).
Screenshot_20211218-130812_639543440735615bbc36855b9e156373~2

Notwithstanding the redundancy of the Shrines cards, the translation is also different with the new one: « Sanctuaire » for one, « Autel » for the Soul one.

1 Like