Tower of Doom every 11 weeks

Is the new ‘Zuul’ type character confirmed yet or is it still speculation?

Not sure but the incoming kurandara has a 32 mana mythic (same mana cost as zuul) which is part of the new campaign mode I believe. Streams don’t give much away but this looks like the new must have troop. Expect to grind a different way to attain him.

My bad, I forgot that word isnt a socially acceptable word in other parts of the world.

Ill edit it out to help your delicate feelings.

3 Likes

Still speculation

You are so detailed thank you!!

EDIT: Ah you mean Enraged Kurandara. Never mind.

Yeah, it’s all about editing your posts :rofl:

I don’t think Smash was being antagonistic. At worst s/he is only guilty of not taking the high road when antagonized by other posts higher up the thread.

On topic: I agree that I would like an additional way to get forge scrolls, whether that means by crafting, by having them be campaign rewards, adding them to treasure maps, or anything, really (as long as they don’t dilute my high-rarity token drops, which are the only drops I really care about at this point)

2 Likes

I have an idea. Maybe craft scrolls from Ingots. I have millions and so does everyone else. :joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

I think Smash was 100 percent right defending his stance on Beta testers. Thevc’s post added no value to this thread, and only talked shit about Beta testers lol - If I was in Smash’s shoes I might have shown less discretion than he did :wink:

This post had nothing to do with Beta testers, so I have zero idea why Thevc went on about it. The point was that (as of now) there is zero explanation for how Forge Scrolls will be obtained (other than once every 11 weeks) and I feel the community deserves more of an explanation than that.

You just dislike me cause I disargeed with you on a different post and called you out on it.

But please stay on topic here.

@Magnusimus he :wink:

I personally, think that the scrolls wont be increased in ToD, as that would be counter productive really, while it gives more, it also means you still have to wait the 11 weeks to next ToD, and then however many versions of that for the color you need.

I think it will be between these 4 ways, possible all of them.

1. Campaign rewards. It adds more value to the campaigns and gives a resource a lot of people will need, much like Epic Ingots but rarer.

2. Soulforge. We have the different coloured stones. Would drive up participation in Dungeon, and possibly more purchases in the Daily Deals.

3. Daily Deals. Its 1 people may consider buying if not too over priced, but based on pricing point of almost all other tasks, not expecting to be blown out of the water with the price.

4. Adventure Board tasks. System is already there, they can throw it in the pool and have it RNG like Deeds for the different color scrolls and then rarity can give more or less depending on what rarity it is.

4 Likes

No, personally I dislike you due to because of you I got banned some time ago, however that’s you who broke the rules of the community.

love you too :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Guys or gals, as entertaining as your personal dislike fight might be, could we please stay on topic in this this thread? Just set up a L&D defense, meet in channel 666 and go wail on each other. Post results in a new Community Content thread.

5 Likes

I love you too :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Read again about my undiluted respect for current and future beta testers. Or did you miss that within this thread?

I would love to know what that has to do with topic at hand.

Please enlighten me how you are contributing to the subject - at this point you’re just trolling.

Tower of Doom every 11 weeks is not something the player database wants, and it at least needs to be heard (this is the platform to do it) But when you delude the topic with your agenda the Mods are going to read past it.

The main point here is… for all you folks considering crafting the Doomed Scythe when it comes out (if you have no extra Purple Scroll after upgrading your weapon) Go ahead and spend 10k Gems to get the scrolls you need.

As it is now you won’t see them for another two years :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey Folks,
not sure it was mentioned before I know not everyone likes Tower of Doom but pretty much everyone I talk to dislikes the World Events. How is it possible the Devs are not realizing this? Ofc this is just my experience but has anyone met a person enjoying the world events?

Also all the events have just a single player leaderboard, Guild Wars & ToD are the only ones having a guild leaderboard.
I think even those who don’t like ToD that much would prefer it over world events also doing ToD more often instead of only every 11 weeks would mean there is no need for a fix to obtain Doomed content.

Maybe a bit off topic (sorry): Personally I would like to see more content that is guild related and where it matter that the guild members work together instead of content where everyone is pretty much just doing their own thing like in the upcoming campaign.

Have a great day everyone :slight_smile:

4 Likes

hey @Seraphim-BDC! Mm im not complety agree with your opinion. So many players buy every TOD 3 times pack 7 for dont let beyond the weapons. If other player prefer dont spend gems for this weapons, it isnt a gow problem in my opinion. But you can always take all scrolls every 11 weeks and keep gems for this scrolls. For the weapons, you can find in soulforge when the relative kingdom it is in rotation, plus you can take in the next TOD, for other good weapons you havent 2 choice like rope dart for example. If so many people ignore this event, they should ignore the upgrade too, It isnt correct for the player have spent resource in this event. And remember you can always obtaine this scrolls in fucture.