Tower Invasion ending prematurely in 17 hours NOT 6 days?

BUG: We seem to be having a repeat of the weekly Event being scheduled to unintentionally restart itself at reset time rather than continue for the next 6 days.

Platform, device version and operating system
Apple Mini 3, iOS 11.3.1, and XBox One and PS4

Screenshot or image
Posting will crash if I attempt to attach the screenshot. But right now the Battle screen says Event ends in 17 hours and 0 minutes.

3 Likes

An additional issue:

I purchased up to Tier III in the Invade Shop in order to obtain Statue of St. Veritas and the weapon Divine Protector. It also provided me with 9 sigils.

Usually, those 8 to 9 sigils and the ones I capture during the Tower fights are sufficient to bring me to the final Stage 8 Citadel. However, this week I was surprised that, after reaching the end of Stage 5 Inner Castle (25 battles), I was down to 0 sigils.

This has not happened before. I did not lose any fights reaching Stage 5. Invade is not automatically awarding a sufficient amount of sigils to permit progress to the endgame level, on the first time there.

Has anyone else seen this change to Tower Invasion?

Probably just a display bug, we had it the other day on xbox,

Just checked and it say 6d 11h here

1 Like

It shows the correct 6d 11h on the main screen, but once you’re in the invasion menu it shows 11h 0 minutes. You’re right though, I’m sure it’s probably a display issue once again.

I’d take a bugged reset, more loot!

2 Likes

If it’s anything like last time, premature restart of the Event won’t give you a fresh set of rewards to grab again. Instead we’ll just have to re-grind the same levels again AND the already-fulfilled rewards will be locked out (greyed out) as previously claimed.

You don’t want THAT to happen again, do you. No thank you, no way Josée, nuh-uh.

Anyway… regarding my above complaint about lack of Sigils to reach the Citadel Level 8, it appears that this may have been an issue for players like me who launched a game session soon after weekly reset. I notice that when Danny Dabberino played later in the day, he reached the level I normally reach on Tier III Sigils which is Boss Level 80 to 85. In my current game, despite never losing once today, I was only able to reach end of Stage 5 (Boss Level 60).

In other words, the ravens weren’t gifting me sufficient Sigils to continue the progression after beating a level.

Is this going to be fixed by awarding me more Sigils?