Top 10 - Anonymous Recruiting

Our only requirement is that you reach PvP level 1 before the end of the week.

1 Like

Still got a slot?

I always reach on second day or latest the 3rd day. But too bad no more slot left

My invite code : TSUNAKUN 1. @dhjl Please invite me. I promised to provided 150-200k and 200+ trophies per week.

Ohohoh, just to say: so nice guild, and so amazing guys

I congratulated you before, and 6 month after

Really nice guys, you’re almost there
:clap:

3 Likes

Yeah, congrats on making it so far without getting caught. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

(just joking btw :wink:)

2 Likes

hi what s prerequisite for enter your guild?
how many trophees and how many gold?
i intersting maybe for enter your guild i am lvl 573 23 kingdom lvl 10 and 203 creatures

good, will that I could invite your clan? game daily and can generate 500 thousand gold

1 Like

Anonymous is currently recruiting. Post here with your invite code and activity statement.

@Sirrian - Could this thread be closed? We would like to open a new recruitment thread since the guild is under new management. Thank you.

2 Likes

:disappointed_relieved:

May the dragon rest, and the phoenix arise.

2 Likes

Bonjour,

Je cherche a rentrer dans la guilde Anonymous, je suis chez Light army, je fait entre 300 et 1000 trophĂ©e par semaine! mon code d’invitation est SOUTHER

Thanks to all who applied. All our open spots have been filled.

Hi if you get an open space in your guild i would like to join. I am level 426 and normally donate 1,5 million gold and 900-1200 thropies per week

Good, I would like to join your clan 
 I am level 461, I have all the cards most are level 20, I do 1500 seals / 500k gold / 400 trophies.
My invitation code is KOUTA 777

Thanks for your interest in our guild.
This thread is quite old. We now have a monthly requirement of 1,800 and we expecting quite more, as our members average a lot more.
Maybe you can apply again later if you increase a little your activity in the future?