Too many campaign stars?

PC/Mobile

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
It’s week 8 of campaign, I completed all the tasks. I was expecting to have 800 stars in the campaign. Somehow, I have 828. I did not buy the elite pass. It still shows 828 after a restart. I’m not sure if I received the rewards shown for 810 and 820 stars, but I think I did - last time I was collecting rewards, it showed artifact levelling up, some writs and something else (probably souls from 820).

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Just noticed it today when I completed the final currently available task. I don’t know what the count was before then.

Steps to make it happen again
:woman_shrugging: This is on my alt account. I haven’t been playing the campaign deliberately until recently, about 10 days ago when I started intentionally completing the tasks. I did most of 8 weeks worth of tasks since and in the process, somehow ended up with extra stars.

Obviously, not a major issue and if it doesn’t get fixed, oh well :smiley:

1 Like

It’s like it credited you for an extra gold (15), silver (10) and bronze (3) task, for an extra 28 stars. I wonder what could be causing it and how many tasks you could avoid that way. Since it possibly allows players to bypass skip fees for most of the campaign it might actually get looked at.

Just to update, week 10, still have too many stars. Also, hilariously, here’s where I’m at now, waiting for a new adventure board:

998!! :sob: :sob: :sob:

1 Like

Wonder if you would qualify for the extra rewards normally reserved only for pass holders. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

We’ll find out tomorrow! :smiley:

I got the mythic today at 1008 points. I suspect that sweet, sweet 15k gold and 250 glory from elite+ pass will be mine tomorrow. Jackpot! :joy:

2 Likes

Score! :money_mouth_face: :rofl:

I’m sure I wouldn’t get them if I hadn’t bought the basic campaign pass.

3 Likes

2 stars away from them giving a damn about fixing your bug. Lol

Congrats. Lol

5 Likes

2 questions remain:

1. If you were to buy the Elite+ pass (which you obviously won’t because why), would you unlock the hidden perks beyond?
  2. Will it happen again?

Just two stars shy lol! Wonder what triggered this…