Platform, device version and operating system:
Dell Model: Inspiron 3558
Windows 7
Steam Version 1689034492
Invite Code: TAISIAKAT

Screenshot or image:
This is coming into this week’s campaign. As you can see I haven’t started

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
Last Night I finished week 1 of the campaign and thought this was odd that it had more points than I expected, but with all the bug reports about the Campaign access I figured it might just disappear after change over.

However the issue I saw last night is still present today - as I have more rewards and stars than I have completed tasks.

I do not want to be accused of cheating, but I have NO IDEA how this happened stars and rewards than I should.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
I haven’t seen this behavior ever in Campaign. I’ve seen the reverse where we didn’t get the stars even if we finished.

Steps to make it happen again
I ONLY play this account on Steam. I have not had any real glitch or reconnect issues.

2 Likes

There was a bug over last weekend involving Campaign Tasks on all platforms. It seems to be fixed, but it caused some Campaign Task progress to get reset. However, no stars were lost, so some people might have excess stars relative to their Task completions.

1 Like

Hello :slight_smile:

This is not a bug, and as @Stratelier mentioned that is the case with the current excess campaign stars.

Please note that even with extra stars, the rewards for the Elite/Elite Plus Passes are still locked for the Free Pass members.