Tomorrow's patch brings shorter loading times, fewer crashes

it takes a full 8 troops with all three traits and mythic fully leveled to 20 to make a 5 star power. if there are 7 you cant do it, and with 9 it is eaiser to do.

If you have Ghostmembers in your guild let Customer Support know your guild name and we can get that fixed up.

1 Like

i already tried but he couldnt fix it ~.~

There are very strict rules for how many trophies, and of what types, you can include in a game like GoW.
We cannot simply add trophies, sorry.

1 Like

We should be able to fix it now. What is your guild name?

1 Like

Did the crash related to Eternal Torch get fixed? Also thanks for the continued support!

Yes. It fixed all the crashes related to status effects including burning.

1 Like

That’s rough. It’s kind of mind-boggling that Sony is so restrictive over such intangibles like Trophies, they literally mean absolutely nothing and get you nowhere (unless you are a 12-year old with a YouTube channel and your 12-year old followers demand Trophies).

Oh good. so Chimera crashing my arena matches 2 in a row will be repaired:) can i have those matches back please? jk. i know the answer. i’ll fetch me coat.

1 Like

@Mr.Strange: Does that mean you can’t create a plat trophy, period? Or is there a special process? I tend to agree with @DemonicDraco that it would be an easy way to draw more people into the game.

1 Like

Are people really that into Trophies that they will play a game they have no interest in just to get a Platinum Trophy?

1 Like

Sadly, yes.

1 Like

that sucks… wonder if it’s possible to have one locked behind a paywall like dcuo… maybe vip 3? shrug I wish sony would let their weird trophy rules be known to the public some stuff doesnt makle sense… walking dead has a plat… walking dead 2 doesnt… RE 4 doesnt, yet RE 5 does…

they have loosened up on the rules though since free games used to not be able to have em and cheap digital games couldn’t have plays back in the day.

Yes, that means that we cannot create a Platinum trophy for GoW.

There is a pretty direct relationship between game price & trophy gain. Spending full-price on a game gets you trophy games.

2 Likes

On topic. Patch is working great so far and the load at the beginning is noticeably faster. Thanks much. Esp. considering it is harder to patch consoles, it’s great to see.

1 Like

Agreed. Nothing but improvements on my end so far.

who are you? someone from 505 Games? You look like a normal User

there have been games less than 20 that have plats so its not set to the full 60 dollar range anymore… infamous first light has a plat and it launched for 15… maybe 20 bucks… so maybe it could be locked behind a lowish vip level since dcuo locks theirs behind legendary you could get 2 plats for 15 on that game…

1 Like

Infamous First Light is a Sony studios made game (they bought Sucker Punch). I’m sure they can dictate what they put in for their own first party game.

point taken and also applies to dcuo…