Great news! I just received confirmation that the patches are now live, or should be live in your region very soon!
Here is the full changelog:
- Increased the gem falling and attack animation speeds.
- Fixed data corruption issue when users quit the tutorial early.
- Fixed treasure maps not awarding from in game cascades.
- Fixed certain tasks not completing (spend glory, earn a new weapon, etc.)
- Fixed various quest line final cinematics so that they can be completed.
- Fixed an issue where arena troops changed if you quit before playing the first match.
- Fixed Arena bug where chests were showing troops as level 10 upon opening them.
- Fixed the Disenchant Threshold.
- Other backend tweaks and bug fixes.
We’ve been testing the release version this morning, and I can confirm that a bunch of big issues have been fixed, including daily task rewards, Disenchant Thresholds, Arena card level/troop bugs, and others. We haven’t gotten to the completed quest line bugs yet, but we’re told those should be addressed as well!
The problems we’ve run into and heard reported so far are the following:
- The Use 4 Treasure Maps task is not working
- The Use 3 Troops from [Kingdom] task is not working
- The Earn a New Weapon task is not working
- The Use a Banner from [Kingdom] task is not working
- Sometimes Arena wins will count as losses
- Specific Troop special attacks sometimes do not work as intended
** Boar Rider: Boar & Gore
** Knight Coronet: Cleave
I have already notified the development team about these issues, and we plan to have them addressed for the next patch (release date TBD).
Thanks again for your continued support and patience. Your feedback has been very helpful in tracking some of the more elusive issues down, so we couldn’t have done it without your time and input!
-505 Games Support