Tomorrow's patch brings shorter loading times, fewer crashes

He’s a console dev, like @Nex and myself. Believe him when he chimes in!

1 Like

Guild Name is ,Santa´s big gifts, PS4 as i said we are only 29 but Guild says 30/30 please take a look at it.

@foresti is??? he needs a title like you 2…

I am the producer on the console team. I run incognito.

2 Likes

we are still getting that team switch lag… think it might be lessend hard to tell this soon.

1 Like

We were unable to locate a cause for it - so I wouldn’t expect it to be changed.

FYI, you can always reference the list of known issues (console) to check on the status of things like that!

1 Like

for some reason it intensifies the longer i play and seems to peak at a few hrs.

1 Like

Should be fixed up now.

@Foresti I’m playing in the Oceania region. The shop is totally empty today. No gems or even legendary bundles or traitstones

1 Like

Try going back after you have played for a little bit. Sometimes the shop takes a moment to populate.

1 Like

@foresti nah still not working.

1 Like

Happened to me too. All I was doing anyway was getting the console weekly event and my invasion rewards. And tribute.

Ok well I will have to check with Sony to see what is going on.

@foresti thanks any help would be appreciated. Kyle from customer support was also looking into it.

Just to chime in…I didn’t have the team switch lag that people have been talking about until this latest patch.

This is why devs should have titles related to their position[quote=“Mr.Strange, post:41, topic:5997”]
Believe him
[/quote]

Can we give him a title that is relative to his position to clear confusion please?. Maybe a picture that says “vip level max”

its still not fixed here look 30/30 and Ranks say 29 Rank 1 (1) Rank 2 (16) Rank 3 (12) = 29

its no display bug i counted many Times only 29 :confused: i can send you a List with the Members and you kick the Ghostmember that isnt on the List?

Gildenmeister

Love it! :smiley:

1 Like

yeah its fixed thank you very much ! now we are 30

1 Like

This fixed the eternal flame crash that has been plaguing the console versions. Yay!

1 Like