TOD numbers help

Will someone pleeease explain, in basic terms, what do the numbers like fl 10, room 4 unlock and floor 11, unlock 5 etc. mean? I’m totally lost. I just go from each fight to the next, beat the boss and move to the next group. Are those numbers really important?

In TOD there are four rooms on each level. Room 2, 3,4,5 are different enemies and the higher the number the higher their stats.

After each room won battle you will receive a scroll of various types. After beating the Boss/Doom room you will receive a Forge Scroll (for first 25 levels).

One of the four rooms has an unlock scroll which then allows you to fight the Boss/Doom room without opening the other doors.

1 Like

First, a simple question: do you know Roman numerals? If not, a quick lesson:
I - this is 1
II - this is 2
III - this is 3
IV - this is 4
V - this is 5
When people post Doom map rooms, they convert the numerals into actual numbers. So when you see fl 10 5 unlock, it means on floor 10, the room marked with V is the unlock room.
For reference, the rooms go up,down, then right. So room 3 is underneath 2, 4 is right of 2, and 5 underneath 4.
Hope that helps!
Edit: if not clear, unlock is the room that opens the room to let you fight the Doom room. And depending on what is in the room, that will be posted with the room number, like Luck scrolls or stats to increase your skills.

2 Likes

The “numbers” are people identifying which of the 4 rooms unlocks the boss room. Because you need to spend an Event Sigil for every battle fought (win or lose), being able to clear a floor in just two battles total (instead of four or five) means you can clear more floors (contributing more to your Guild’s overall score) for the same # of sigils.

On the other hand, as long as you are clearing any room you will still get some kind of bonus – let’s see if I can guess them all:

• Scroll of Life/Armor/Attack/Magic - contributes to the stat bonuses for this event (as described on that tab of the event page)
  • Scroll of Power - Contributes +1 to all four of the above stats.
  • Scroll of Luck - +2 to your Guild score (equivalent to clearing 2 floors)
  • Scroll of Haste - +1 free event Sigil
  • Scroll of Fireball - Allows you to skip a standard room and just collect its reward
  • Scroll of Heroism - Allows you to skip the boss battle (you still get credit for the boss) and proceed to the next floor, even if you haven’t unlocked the room yet

Thank you everybody!! I finally get it. :+1:t3::hugs:

It’s a pitty there’s no auto-mapping for TOD. It’s only on the whish list.

2 Likes