Tips and Tricks

And that’s why the devs don’t have it set at 4x by default. To Max efficiency while playing you need to be at 4x. But you should to go that speed when you’re ready. No matter what it’ll always seem super fast when you first play on 4x. But eventually, you’ll get used to it. And 1x will feel like super slow motion.
As for the Mana counter. Be a little adventurous. Turn it on and see. :grinning:
I’ll see if I can hyper link the thread to my profile.
I know I saw some bot account do it on here.

I can’t see what my Profile looks like to you. But I think I may have done your request. Please check to see if it worked.

Yes when I click on your name the link now appears.

But in other forums there is a signature that members can make for themself’s (of course must meet forum rules) that appear at the bottom of all of the members posts. But I think for this forum layout it appears when another member clicks on the profile of the posting member.

I still don’t know where to tun on the “Mana counter”

1 Like

Ahh I misunderstood you before. Go to settings, the same place you where you saw the speed deal.
On the first tab you should see a thing called “Mana counter” unchecked, you want to have it checked on.
You have to do it from the world map. If you do it from a battle the option won’t show.

I think they have it automatically checked on new accounts, now, which is cool.

Also, new tip (not my idea, though):

If you haven’t already given Bandit and Sister of Shadows the ‘Stealthy’ trait, don’t. This will help you make the most out of the Backup and Shadows’ Call talents.

I’d heard people mention it, but didn’t think to include it as a Tip/Trick until this, especially since it’s too late for me/most others around here, anyway: 50% Bandit Summon - #4 by BelethS.

1 Like

Show Mana/Spell DETAILS…ahhh I was actually looking for something that said “Mana Counter”

I never set it and it was check, I suppose it is checked by default.

:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Here’s all the data on Kingdom Power levels:
http://paulius.50webs.com/gow-tables.html#kingdompower

If you click on Gems of War at the top-right, there’s a printable checklist, with the table also repeated in a more printable form.

2 Likes