The (Un)Official Console Weekly Event Thread Part 1 (Closed)

Yeah when I say wasted materials i’m mostly talking about stones, because gold, glory, and souls are easy to get back. Stones that you have now will be very important later. (again less a message to you lol) I know you know what you’re doing Talia :smile_cat:

1 Like

I do try and save my arcanes…

2 Likes

[quote=“HKdirewolf, post:342, topic:10582, full:true”] I know you know what you’re doing Talia :smile_cat:
[/quote]

Yeah it’s called owning the game.

It’s hard to when you want all Traits

1 Like

Team needs 3+ bat casts to finish, is it quicker than it seems?

Why have Valkyrie 2nd? If first Bat goes down you lose the other twos 3rd trait

Yeah that’s why I personally don’t run 3 bats (although I’m positive that’s a great team) because I don’t want another troop needing red to get in the way of Valk getting mana first. I also don’t run Valk in first place because she’s not a good tank. That’s how I put my team together. A tank in first position that can take skull hits while I gather mana for Valk and bats. So Talia’s is more offensive mine is more defensive I guess.

Venbarak is dropping instead of Valor even though glory chest says valor

1 Like

Okay…
Just selected the Valor Event pack and received Venberak instead!
And received Arcane Spirit Traitstones too.
Did anyone else have this happen? I’m on PS4.

Aye, I’ve had this happen like 30 seconds ago and I’m on the PS4, too.

Could the devs fix this please? Thanks.

1 Like

Yeah, and can the devs please refund our glory too? 400 wings wasted. 200 birdies died for that glory!

1 Like

You can submit a support ticket or pm a developer, mate.

Those are your best bets.

1 Like

Aye, although I get the “Unfortunately we can’t do that, but we’ll give you some keys instead!” patter.
Which is fine, but keys I don’t need.

Same thing happened to me… How do we now when theres Valor??

We wait for the first brave soul to try it out and confirm that it is fixed :hugging:

Tried to open vip chest and got him

@Alpheon is the known Console developer. Maybe he can help.

Sirian knows, console team is sleeping. Sirian can’t fix it though since he’s not familiar with console yet. He said about 8 hours. 505 is refunding the 400 glory

Chests are updated, it’s just glory bundle

Okay - I poked my nose around in the PS4 & Xbox servers and pinpointed the exact problem.
I’m not brave enough to attempt a fix in unfamiliar live server store code however, since that might actually make the problem worse.

I’ve left a note in our internal messaging system for @Andrew & @Alpheon & the rest of the crew when they get in tomorrow morning (about 7 hours from this post) with details about the issue… Hopefully they’ll be able to get a fix live.

Very sorry about this!
One of my new tasks - that I’m working on right now - is a new way of managing store & event content across ALL platforms, so this kind of thing NEVER happens again after our first update in a few weeks’ time!

8 Likes

If you are prepping for such an undertaking then news is good about other cross platform stuff.